CH-12: Obsessed Freak

3rd Person's POV:

"And what did you say?" Jangmi asked. "Of course. Yes." Chanmi sighed. "Do you even have an idea about what you did?" Jangmi scolded Chanmi with her hands on her hips, like a mom. "I do. I have a perfect idea on what I am doing. Let's face this. I need to do something. I just can't live my whole life scooped up in here. Since the past year, I am stuck here, and I need someone to accompany me all the time outside of this house!"

Chanmi held her head in between her hands. "I used to walk around the whole city, petting stray dogs and cats, playing with kids, helping around, reading at my favorite cafe. Although I can still work from home and write stories, but what if he suddenly barges inside here without any prior information and gets to know-" She stopped crying when the two heard their doorbell ring.

"I'll go and check." Jangmi said and opened the door. Her eyes widened when she saw it was none other than Juwon. "Open the fucking door." He glared at Jangmi, who opened the door with shaky hands. "Where is she?" He asked with a blank expression. "Inside." He nodded at Jangmi and went inside without any other words. Jangmi immediately followed him inside.

"Love?" Chanmi wiped her tears and then her eyes widened. Here she was just talking about him and now he was there, standing inside her apartment, with that same crazy smile. "J-Juwon?" She smiled while looking to the front. Juwon chuckled and walked closer to her. "How have you been doing?" He walked closer. "I'm doing good. How about you?"

"I was supposed to be good as well." He sighed while squatting down in front of her. "How was your day?" He asked sweetly, but Chanmi can still feel the strange aura around him, which she only felt when he was angry with something. "It was fine. Today, Jangmi took me to the cafe as well, since I was getting bored in here." Juwon nodded. "And? Did you meet someone there?"

Chanmi immediately realized he saw her and Changbin talking, which now explained the bruise on Changbin's face which she previously saw at the cafe. She knew that if she lied, Juwon would only become angrier. "Yes, I did meet someone." Juwon's expression changed into a mad one. "And who was that?" He asked.

"He was just a classmate from high school." She gulped, knowing that other things might trigger him. "He got to know about my accident, and he spotted me in the cafe earlier and just asked how I was doing and all." Juwon nodded and Chanmi sighed internally after seeing him relax.

"But why did he take your number?" He asked. "He wanted to keep in touch, since he said that his friend knows some doctors and they might help me." Juwon nodded. "Fine then." He stood up and took Chanmi's phone. "Seo Changbin is actually someone I know, and you know what? He can tell me about that doctor. No need for you to keep his number." He deleted the number with clenched jaw, but then gulped and put her phone down. "I'll get going. See you later." He stood up, and walked outside, followed by Jangmi who closed the door.

Jangmi sighed after closing the door and then came inside. "Why the heck is he so scary sometimes- Chanmi?" She saw the girl having a panic attack. "Shit!" She immediately came near her and held both of her hands. "Follow me. Chanmi! Listen to me!" She held the girl's cheeks and made her look at her. "One, take a deep breathe. Two, let it go. One and two. Follow me!" She guided her and the girl followed her actions.

She hugged her when she calmed down. "I am here. I here with you. Nothing will happen. Calm down." She caressed her hair and let her cry on her shoulder. "U-Unnie-" She hiccupped and held her tightly. "I'm here, sweetheart. I'm here." She gently caressed her head and hugged her while swaying her from side to side.

"I'm here."