CH-4: The Meet

3rd Person's POV:

Changbin looked around the shining lights and the dance floor. He was walking back inside after a short break with his drink in his hands, when he bumped into someone. "Ouch! Are you blind?" He hissed when he saw that his drink spill on him and someone stepped on his foot as well because of the sudden push. "I'm sorry, but can't you see I'm blind?" He heard a very soft voice and looked up only to meet eyes with a very beautiful girl. His eyes were open wide, and mouth was agape. Time seems to be stopped for the two, who were looking into each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry." The girl bowed to him. He came back to his senses and realized what the girl said. "Why are you sorry about, it was probably my fault. I'm sorry." He apologized and then took a step closer to her. "Can I hold your hands for a second?" The girl frowned but nodded. He took her wrist and slowly guided the girl towards the empty couch and made her sit down.

"I took you to the side couches. You might get hurt on the dance floor." He said and admired the girl but felt a pang of hurt in his chest after realizing that she couldn't see. "It's okay. Thank you very much, mister. May I know your name?" She smiled and Changbin swore he felt like melting there. "Changbin. Seo Changbin." He told her. Not like she is going to stalk him, right?

"Nice to meet you, Changbin. I am Oh Chanmi." Changbin hummed. "That's a beautiful name." Chanmi smiled and bowed a little to him. "Well, I'm sorry for earlier. I should have looked around before calling you blind." Chanmi shook her head. "No, it's okay. It doesn't bother me now. Can't run from the deep reality. The thing you said was at all completely wrong." She smiled and Changbin felt bad for the girl.

"Well, then. Take care. I will get going. My friends might be waiting for me." He said to the girl who waved to the front, probably thinking that he was standing in front of her. Changbin sighed and went away from there. Jangmi just came when Changbin was leaving and looked at the male and then back at Chanmi. "Do you know him?" She asked the girl, who shook her head and then looked at her.

"But he was a gentleman and hot as well."