CH-21: Meeting

3rd Person's POV:

The group got down to work. Some were trying to contact his old school and ask info about Juwon, some were contacting his previous classmates and ask them about his victims, if any. Seungmin got the files he requested his father for, along with some other file from other asylums as well, where his father had connections. In the middle of all of this, Chanmi received a phone call by the commissioner himself, inviting her to the station to meet him.

"I honestly don't know why you called me here." Chanmi crossed her arms and looked at the officer, who was just smiling at her. "Coffee? Tea? Or anything?" He asked.
"Business." Chanmi deadpanned and he nodded.
"So, Miss Oh," He started carefully. "I have a good deal for you." She raised an eyebrow. "How about, I help you in putting your bullies behind the bar and you drop the charges off my son?" He asked and Chanmi smiled at the old man.

"For your kind information, sir. My bullies have long apologized for what they did, but the main problem is your son, who is causing me a lot of inconvenience." She stated.
"He has done a lot of damage to me; my friends and people close to me whom I consider as my family. Me and my best friend, we are Orphans, we don't get money from our already dead parents and what we have today is what we have earned with respect and hard work. He had not only done emotional damage to me, but damage to not only my, but others property as well. And I'm tired now of hiding, lying and doing nothing."

Lim gritted his teeth. "Your son needs some medical help and that's the best you could provide him. I will take my leave now." She stood up and turned to leave.
"If you don't drop the charges by today evening," He stood up and approached Chanmi, "I will make sure that not only that Seo Changbin of yours, but his soon to be mother and her daughter will be shredded to pieces and the father will be left behind to collect all of them." He threatened.

Chanmi smirked and put the phone she was holding near his face. "Congratulations Commissioner Lim, it's your first live broadcast." She showed him the screen and his eyes widened, realizing that she was live on Instagram all this time. "So, everyone, this is the commissioner of our police department. So inspiring and amazing, right?" She looked at the camera and then back at Lim.

"I was preparing for this since a long time." She said to him and suddenly some higher officers barged inside the office. "Officer Lim, you are under arrest for trying to manipulate the victim and also for forcing them to drop the charges along with helping the culprit." The lead officer walked to him and nodded at Chanmi. "Your friends are waiting for you outside; you may go now." She nodded and thanked the officer.

Outside, she saw a proud Changbin and Chankyu with a teary Jangmi waiting for her. "My baby!" Jangmi hugged her and started to cry. "Stop, don't cry. It's a time for celebration!" Chankyu laughed and hugged Chanmi as well, patting her back. Chanmi looked at Changbin and approached him.

Changbin handed Chanmi a bouquet of daffodils, which were her favorite

Changbin handed Chanmi a bouquet of daffodils, which were her favorite. "Your victory gift." Chanmi sniffed the flowers and looked at Changbin with a smile. His eyes widened when she unexpectedly hugged him. "Thank you so much." She mumbled. "If it wasn't for you to motivate me, and help me, then I wouldn't be here right now." She sniffed and Changbin wiped her tears away.

"Don't cry, we still have one more step to achieve."

***********************************************************************
Two more chapters to go
And Next Member is.......................... any guesses?

HINT: He is represented as two different animals and one of them is a cat, but his skzoo isn't a cat

Very helpful, right? 💀