CH-2: The Chit and Chat

3rd Person's POV:

"Damn, this new Stray Kids song, literally ate." Felix vibed to the music in The Jackson Wang's party (Yup, he is here as well). "All my beautiful girls, say cheese!" The boys heard Iseul's voice and saw all the girls from their friend group taking a selfie together while sitting on another sofas, a little bit far away from where the boys sat.

"So, what are all of you up to, lately?" She crossed her legs. "Nothing much, life is just boring as always." Jiyeon said and layed her head down on Iseul's shoulder. "Yeah, it sucks sometimes." Byeol said while sighing and every girl looked at her. "What is wrong with you and Chan lately?" Hana questioned the girl, who glanced at her friend and looked down. "You know Unnie, you can share everything with us, right?" Aera put a hand over her knees and Byeol smiled up at them, with tears in her eyes.

"I- I had a miscarriage." The girls turned silent for a moment. "What?" Iseul whispered. "Yeah, I didn't know I was pregnant and discovered when I passed out one day when I was with him. He rushed me immediately to the doctor who told us what happened. Since then, we are just a bit broken and trying to just give each other space and heal." She looked down and Hana side hugged her. "Don't worry, everything will be alright." Byeol nodded and sniffed.

"I also broke up with Naru." Eunji confessed and looked at Iseul to see her reaction. "It's okay. I heard. He told me that you two went separate ways mutually. No bad blood with my friend, then no bad blood with me. No need to be scared of me." Iseul smiled at the girl, who smiled back.

"And" She looked at Hana. "What is up with you and my brother?" Hana shrugged, "nothing." Iseul squinted her eyes and Hana just gave her a very innocent look. "Either you reject him properly, or just go for him properly. Don't hang him in between." She sternly said to the girl, who scoffed. "He is after me all the time. Why don't you just tell him to stop trying so hard. Why do you think? It hurts me when he is hurt as well. I also love him, but there is no hope in between our families." Hana frowned and Iseul sighed.

"You are right, Unnie."