CH-14: He is a Fairy

3rd Person's POV:

"What did you just say?" Jangmi looked back at him. "This means my assumptions were right." Felix mumbled, but Seungmin elbowed him to shut up. "How do you know Juwon?" She asked. "Are you looking at this?" He pointed at the bruise on his face. "Given to me by him. This makes me wonder how many bruises he might have given to Chanmi." He deadpanned and saw Jangmi's face becoming pale.

"What are you even saying?" She frowned. "Please, let's sit and talk?" He urged and she sighed but sat again. "First of all, who is this boy to her? Is he, her boyfriend?" He asked and Jangmi rolled her eyes. "Over my dead body, but why are you so interested in her life after all? You guys only met twice, and she doesn't even want you to get involve in here." She said to him.

"First of all, we met thrice. Second, I was involved the second I got punched for no reason and this is my right to know that why I was punched. Was it a misunderstanding or was it a warning. I want to know if it was a warning then what was the warning for and since I can't contact Chanmi right now, you are the one who seems to know everything." He reasoned and Jangmi sighed.

"This is all really fucked up Changbin." She said and the boy nodded. "Then tell me. I have got time. I just want to know and make sure that Chanmi is safe, nothing more. It may sound ridiculous to everyone why I am helping her so suddenly, but I have reasons for all of it." Jangmi saw the determination in his eyes, and Chanmi's helpless face popped up in her head, making her look at Changbin as if he was a ray of light in Chanmi's dark life. She looked around and saw some of Juwon's friends at a distance, hanging out together with each other.

She looked back at the three. "I don't think we should talk here. Juwon's friends are here, and they might report things to him or maybe spy on me for him and tell him things." "You are being spied on?" Seungmin said and Jangmi looked at him. "I honestly thought you were mute." Felix snorted and received an elbow again in the ribs by Seungmin.

"No, but seriously?" Changbin asked and she sighed. "It's a long story. How about you come to our apartment? That is currently the safest place for us to talk." Changbin nodded and the other two boys stood up with him as well. "Tell me where to go. I will take you there." He said, but Jangmi shook her head. "Not like this. Go home, take a bath and apply some female perfume on yourself. If you will have this men's scent on, Juwon will easily realize that there were boys in there when he comes to visit her."

Changbin, Seungmin and Felix looked at her with a scowl. "Huh? Female what? Is he a dog?" Felix asked. "Yes." She sighed and nodded tiredly. "Shall we dress like girls too?" Seungmin joked and Jangmi nodded. "Even better in case he showed up unannounced." Seungmin waited for her to smile and laugh and say she was just joking, but she looked at them with a deadpan expression. "Go, I am waiting. Meet me here again in half an hour."

........

"Stop bathing with it! It's expensive!" Iseul smacked Felix, who was applying his sister's favorite perfume. "Seo Chungha!" Hyunjin giggled meanwhile Eunji chuckled while applying the make-up on the boy, who was currently dressed in Iseul's clothes. Apparently, no one else's clothes were to his fitting, except for the muscular and taller baby, Iseul.

"Seems like he decided to ditch you guys." Chan chuckled while looking at Seungmin, who layed face first on the couch. "Shut up." He calmly and sweetly said. "Felix looks like Felicia." Minho took the picture of the boy while laughing, who stood up after his make over by Eunji was done.

"Fine, how do I look?" Changbin posed, along with Felix. "Ridiculous." Aera said and posed with them as well. "Okay, all of my three girlies pose." Jisung said and the three, who were going on the mission- Seo Chungha, Lee Felicia and Song Aera posed, and he clicked their picture and chuckled afterwards.

"Do, I have to really walk in these?" Changbin widened his eyes while walking in the high heels. "Wow, I feel tall." He smiled. "You need to work on that voice though." Jeongin commented. "Sheesh, Kim Eunji, why are your clothes so uncomfortable?" Felix said while fixing his dress. "Because they are made for real woman, not fake ones." She sassed.

"Okay, okay, girls? Let's go?" Hyunjin asked and the three nodded. He was trying hard to control his laugh and then finally lost it when Changbin glared at him. "Can I come too? I'll stay back with Hyunjin." Iseul asked while flattering her eyelashes at the group. She looked at her brother, who rolled his eyes. "Fine, you can, but no funny business." Minho warned and she immediately clinged on to Hyunjin, who smiled brightly at her.

The group walked outside and then tried to escape as soon as possible, but their Neighbour's voice interrupted them. "Oh my god. Who are these pretty ladies?" Sunwoo leaned on the fence and looked at Changbin and Felix. "These are my friends." Iseul said and he smiled. "Can I get your number-" "Keep your annoying ass away from them." She said and dragged her brother and her friend away from there towards Hyunjin's car, where him and Aera were laughing at them. Changbin scowled at them and his outfit.

"Is this what girls deal with all the time?"