first game II

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Statistics ]

Health 100/100

Strength: 10 (the strength you have: damage dealt by physical attacks and some special power attacks)

Defense 10 (reduces the damage you take from physical attacks)

Agility 10 (determines your movement speed and reaction speed. It also improves some of your emotions)

Magic resistance:10 (determines how long you can resist abnormal situations and magical attacks)

Intelligence: 10 (determines the effect level of some abilities)

Special ability SSS : I'M BETTER THAN YOU (after killing a person, you get that person's ability and your ability improves after each person you kill)

~~~~~~~~~~~

According to the information I found on the internet, each person has exactly the same starting statistic, which means that his total health is only 100 points.

Combining the number of hits I gave him before he fainted with the number of hits I've given him so far, it's likely that if I give him one or two more hits, he will die. And the one month of life he spent to get into the game will be lost.

Anyway, killing people in the game is already legal under human law. And even if it wasn't legal, I wouldn't care.

After clenching my fist again, I purposely brought the bend of my middle finger forward and punched the unconscious boy hard in the pupil of his eye.

-10

-3(bleeding)
-3(bleeding)

As blood spurted out of the boy's pupil, unlike I expected, the boy didn't disappear in an animation of 1's and 0's as it was written on the internet, instead he woke up screaming.

Thinking that the boy's ability was probably something that increased his maximum health, I punched the one who was trying to throw me off using his hands a few more times in succession. After hitting the boy's throat one more time, the boy's corpse disappeared with the text that appeared in the air, just as I expected.

The corpse I was sitting on suddenly disappeared with an animation spreading all over its body from the last punch, leaving behind a box.

[Congratulations for killing one person, you get 10 assignable stat points.]

[ Number of survivors: 96 ]

[ Congratulations you have killed one person and your special ability has been activated ]

[ Congratulations on obtaining an E level skill (stat roll) ]

I spat on the floor with a bad taste in my mouth, thinking about how much the boy had just been struggling. I had already read on the internet that the pain you feel in the game is only a tenth of what it is in the real world.

And once upon a time, having been punched enough times too, I thought the kid's reaction was a bit excessive. Well, I've never had my eye punched out before...

I stopped caring about it and climbed to the top of one of the trees before rubbing my right hand again. After all, this is a game of survival and I have to be prepared just in case.

After sitting on top of the tree, I raised my right hand and looked at my profile again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Statistics ]

Health: 99/100

Strength: 10

Agility 10

Defense: 10

Magic resistance:10

Intelligence: 10

Special ability - SSS : I'M BETTER THAN YOU (Stat Roll - E: once every five minutes, roll a stat roll and have a random stat increase by 5 points. The ability will evolve when you kill a person) (ready)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently, the reason why the boy didn't die just now is that after using his special ability, his defense stat will increase by 5 points, which will increase his health points.

Since it can be used once every 5 minutes, I realized that waiting before using the ability would only waste time.

When I imagined using my ability, I immediately felt a heaviness in my hands. I looked at my hand and saw that it was a dice with a total of 8 corners.

The name of each statistic was written 2 times on the dice. After a moment's hesitation, I threw it down from the tree, but it landed on a transparent surface that appeared in the air, rolled a few times and stopped.

[Congratulations, your Agility stat has increased by 5 points]

My body suddenly felt noticeably lighter.

After thinking about it for a while, I decided that agility was the most useful statistic in a game where people move around a large map to obtain weapons. I added 6 of the assignable statistic points I got to agility, then I distributed the other 4 stats equally.

And without lingering any longer, I jumped down and started running.

As I ran through the trees with agile movements, I felt that I had already reached the physical quality of my previous life.

After wandering around for a while, I noticed a strange ledge at the base of a tree, and after I approached and dug a little bit into the soil, I found a wooden box just like the one that came out of the corpse of the boy I had just killed.

When I opened the wooden box, I saw that there was only one thing inside, and I reached in and grabbed the rusted dagger that was lying inside the wooden box.

And I used the tattoo on my right hand again to check the properties of the dagger like I had seen on the internet.

[ F level- rusty dagger: power*1.5 damage ]

Contrary to what I had expected, it was a rusty dagger and had no ability to poison the enemy.

Then I started running again.

And as I passed by one of the trees, suddenly a rope hidden under the ground raised slightly. When my feet caught on the rope, I naturally lost my balance, but I adjusted my body as much as I could in the air and after rolling a few times, I quickly stood up and deflected the half-meter sword that was about to stab me in the chest with the dagger in my hand.

The girl, surprised that I reacted so quickly, took a few steps back and grabbed the sword with both hands.