second game X

Victor's armor set

[ C - Military helmet : +20 general defense, +10 head defense ]

[ A - Crow shoe : fall damage -50% ]

[ B - chainmail gloves : knockback -90%, general defense +40]

[ C - standard armor : general defense +30, chest defense +30 ]

[ D - bullet proof pants : low caliber bullet damage -60%, general defense +20]

Victor's current stats

~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Statistics ]

Health 1500/1500

Power: 110

Defense 150 (+110)

Agility 60

Magic resistance:40

Intelligence 60

Special talent - SSS : I'M BETTER THAN YOU (Metaphysical vision - SSS: intelligence*1km range, a spiritual eye that can roam freely. This ability also has heat vision, danger detection, infrared vision effects) (no cooldown)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor used his metaphysical vision to look at the roof of the building on the other side, which was the same height as the building he was in. On the roof of the opposite building, a man who had noticed Victor earlier was hiding behind a large water tank.

Victor took out a grappling hook rifle from his storage box, aimed at the corner of the top floor of the opposite building and fired. Once the hook was stuck, he triggered the mechanism on the rifle to stabilize the length of rope.

Then he started running sideways on the roof of the building he was on. After running for a while, when the rope was stretched to it's limit, he jumped off the building.

As Victor approached the opposite building, he activated another mechanism of the rifle in his hand and started winding the rope into the rifle. With both the momentum from his jump and the momentum of the rifle pulling the rope, Victor swung to the right side of the building and started to rise again quickly and after a few seconds he let go of the rifle.

Meanwhile, the man hanging from the roof of the opposite building suddenly saw Victor in the sky.

Victor took out a fully automatic assault rifle from his inventory and started shooting at the man.

(W.N. I will use the word inventory from now on instead of storage box)

The man reacted quickly and pulled a large Shield from his inventory and placed it in front of him. All the bullets Victor shoots are stopped by the Shield and Victor falls to the roof.

-136

Since Victor's free fall height was more than 5 meters, he took some fall damage.

Victor quickly took the smoke grenade out of his inventory and threw it towards the man, while the man put the shield in front of him back into his inventory and looked at him.

As the man looked at victor, a red glow appeared in his left eye and at the same time victor suddenly stopped moving.

"You're caught."

---------

As I looked into the red-haired man's left eye, which was glowing to match his hair color, I realized that I could no longer move.

As the red-haired man took out a gun from his inventory and pointed it at me, fortunately the smoke grenade I threw exploded and created a wall of smoke between us.

And soon after, my body was able to move again. I didn't know what the limits of the man's ability were, so I immediately ran towards the fire escape and dodged the bullets flying around, piercing the wall of smoke.

As I ran down the stairs to the floor below, I analyzed the skill he had just used. As soon as he looked at me, a red glow appeared in his eyes and at the same time I couldn't control my body.

And it wasn't just that I couldn't control it, I couldn't even breathe, like someone was pressing on my chest. But at the same time I could move my hips.

Probably the things that the man was looking at stopped moving, so my chest stopped rising and falling, which is a necessary movement when breathing, but my butt muscles, which were out of his sight, can still move.

I realized that there was no chance for me to win if I faced that man, so I ran a few floors lower in the building and started to set a trap.

From what I had just seen, he was wearing a set of armor as elaborate as mine. It would probably be impossible to kill him with a few bullets, so it would make sense to use grenades in my traps.

-------

Some time after Victor started setting the traps, he used his metaphysical vision to see where the man was, but he couldn't find him.

This was because the man had found a piece of technological equipment from the air drops that could make him invisible for a short time.

After looking on the roof for a while, Victor found no trace of any items that had been used to jump onto the roofs of the surrounding buildings, so he assumed that the man was still in this building and decided to use his metaphysical vision in more detail.

When he activated the heat detection feature of his metaphysical vision, Victor located the man, but when he saw where he was, he sighed and slowly stood up.

"Yo."

"To tell you the truth, you weren't bad. You're the first person in this game to escape my hand after being hit by my ability. And probably the last. But you know what, it doesn't change anything whether you escaped or not, I won."

Victor looked out the windows of the building and saw that the man standing at the entrance of the room was not using his ability on himself. But the man was also not shooting at him. This means that either his ability is very good at bluffing on cooldown or he thinks he has already won the battle and doesn't bother to use it.

The man's ability was probably related to his vision, the activation speed is close to the speed of light, so it would be wrong to think that the man was arrogant. Deserved arrogance is not arrogance.

"You say you've already beaten me, but are you really so sure you've beaten me?"

"Hahahaha you're right! Sorry, I forgot to tell you; empty your inventory, asshole"