first game over

I then took 2 healing fruits from the box left behind by the girl who ambushed me and activated my special ability.

Throwing the dice in the air once more, I started walking towards the center of the empty field. When I saw two people fighting up ahead, I quickly walked up to them and simply killed them both.

There was nothing exciting about the game anymore, so I quickly walked around looking for half-hidden people and killed the ones I found.

[ Congratulations you've won the first place ]

[ Congratulations your first-place stamp has been placed ]

[ Congratulations, you've earned 100 system points ]

When I ignored the system screens and turned my head to my right hand, I saw that the strange symbol on my hand had changed and turned into a number with a golden crown on it. At the same time, I suddenly found myself in my personal space.

------------ information

W.N. I decided to write the first game first to attract the attention of the readers and I hope my decision was not wrong. Now I'm going to go back to the original beginning of the story, 25 hours ago, and don't worry, it will only take a few chapters to get back to the time period you are in now.

I will also talk about a few rules now

Once the contract is finalized, I will post two chapters of a thousand words each day, although my writing capacity sometimes goes up to seven chapters a day. You see, with your support, I will be able to write more than a hundred, maybe two hundred chapters in the next month. I will focus all my time on writing...

Also after getting the contract

A bonus chapter for every 20 power stones

A bonus chapter for every 5 golden tickets

I will also share a bonus section for memberships received in my patreon account.

(If Patreon support becomes a popular support method, the first 100 or 150 chapters will be free)

I will update these numbers once the daily readership has increased and the contract has been signed. If you want to see the requirements to receive a bonus section at a time, you can come back to this section.

Also, if you have an idea for a death game where at least 100 people can join, please leave a comment in this paragraph. I will need a lot of ideas in the future as I want to keep the story flowing by constantly changing the types of games the main character will participate in.

Unless a game type is very popular, it probably won't be shown for more than 30 episodes.

Also, if I have more ideas, I'll add them here later.

Anyway, this episode was like a briefing and I will continue the story from the next chaps.

And in terms of time, I'll write about the time right before the main character died in his previous world and was transfers in this world.