police women

The president was confused. This man must have been in a completely different country at the time we were talking about, so how could he have gotten this information. And he certainly knew that he was just the kind of criminal who worked alone.

"B...but even if what you say is right, there's a group of 100 people going there to fix the nuclear leak"

The President worked his mind to the limit and tried to make up as many excuses as he could. Because even if he asked him how he had gotten this information, he would never find out.

Hearing the president's words, the man reached into the inside pocket of his black suit jacket and pulled out a cell phone. When he showed the screen of the phone to the man hanging in the air, the man saw that there was a map on the screen and there was a moving dot on the map.

"The team you mentioned is still 200 kilometers away from there. We're also talking about a base 16,000 meters under the ground. An explosion that deep won't affect them."

"As you said, this underground laboratory is very deep. So if there is an explosion there, it would be a powerful earthquake that would shake the whole country. And millions of people would die. No one can stop it. Give it up."

"You don't need to worry, the ground structure in the vicinity has already been examined enough on YOUR side. Besides, this is an underground base built at the bottom of the arctic. I'm sure the explosion won't even be felt. If my calculations are correct, all we will see is a huge column of fire cutting through the clouds in the sky."

"Right, radiation! The ozone layer will be destroyed by radiation, and everyone who lives near that part of the country will die."

"You're starting to annoy me. I've anonymously sent the head of the faculty of educational sciences a project for an anti-bomb of my own invention that will clean up the radiation. Because of the way it explodes, the radiation will spread slowly and you'll have enough time to clean up the radiation in the meantime. Well, if you say one more word instead of giving me the code, you'll be in free fall. And I'll find another way to get those codes."

"B..."

"Don't you always tell people that if they lose you, it's the end of the country? You think your life is worth less than a few trillion dollars?"

At these words the man hanging upside down stopped resisting and looked angrily at the people on the floor of the building who were responsible for protecting him, but who were now lying unconscious on the floor.

He began to read the thousands of characters of the code by memory, all the while thinking that he would make up a lie about the person who had given him the code being the minister of defense, so that he could continue his presidency.

But just then the door of the huge room opened sharply and a policewoman holding a gun entered.

When Victor heard the sound of the door opening, he told the president, who was still mumbling the password, to shut up.

Because he knew this person very well. He had seen this woman's face many times in the last 5 years. And he had curiously investigated a bit.

He found out that she was an ordinary girl whose family had died at the hands of criminals. But he couldn't understand why this girl was so obsessed with him. And the only thing he knew was that this girl was really talented.

She was the closest person to catching him when he had committed crimes many times. Normally, if he met such a talented expert, he would have crippled her to spend the rest of her life in bed, but somehow this simple girl could guess his plans. And this interested Victor very much.

Again and again and again she came to him. Not only was she physically much weaker than he was, she wasn't even good with a gun. But the predatory eyes she had when she looked at him made Victor feel excited.

Being caught red-handed by this girl had almost become a kind of routine for him. And this routine was fun for him.

Wondering what kind of plan she had come up with this time, he gave her the first right to speak. But before she could say anything, she pulled the gun from her waistband and pointed it at him.

Unfortunately, a Victor was never the kind of person to be caught so quickly. Using the hand in his pocket, he pressed the button of a small remote control sitting in his pocket and liquid carbon dioxide poured over her, sending white vapors shooting from the ceiling.

When the girl suddenly felt something pouring on her, she took a few steps back in alarm, but when she realized that it wasn't some kind of acid, she raised her gun again and pointed it at him. And at that moment she saw that the gun and her hand were frozen.

She tried to squeeze the trigger but the gun was completely inoperable and she couldn't even put it down and she already had burning sensations in many parts of her skin from the extreme cold.

The liquid carbon dioxide that was poured on the girl solidified again in just a few seconds and incapacitated her.

Victor stood there for a while watching her try to get rid of the ice and sighed in disappointment.

"What is it? Have you been letting yourself go too much recently or have you started to despise me for letting you find me every time?"

Victor looked at her with pity as she crawled on the ground, trying to pull her hands apart. And he started to approach her. His goal was to knock her out and get the rest of the codes.