39

In the previous game, when I was fighting the user of Medusa's left eye, I noticed that even though he could see a little bit of my figure through the smoke veil, he couldn't stabilize me. In other words, my ability needed a clear line of sight.

I activated my ability from behind the veil, thinking that maybe after evolving, I don't need to have such a clear line of sight anymore.

--------

The blonde young man kept looking intently with his eyes at the houses in front of him, searching for the teammate of the girl in his arms. After a while, he realized that this was not effective and decided to become even more brazen in his behavior.

He ripped off her clothes and threw them away in a single motion.

Sofia started struggling as soon as she realized her body was uncovered.

When Sofia heard what the man who ripped her clothes said, she realized that the reason he did that was to provoke Victor.

Sofia was about to tell Victor to run away one more time when she realized that if she couldn't make him win the game, she was going to make him lose the game, but she saw that the one hand of the man holding her stopped moving right in front of her breasts.

She didn't understand what had happened, but this time, her struggle was working, and she easily escaped his grasp. After she was free from his grasp Sofia turned around and saw that he was standing there like a statue, not moving at all.

Sofia guessed that Victor was the reason for the man's behavior and looked angrily at him.

Sofia reflexively shielded her avatar's breasts with one hand and punched his face with the other hand.

After he fell to the ground, Sofia was about to hit him some more when she saw him start to move again.

Sofia was worried that the man would try to grab her again, but he disappeared, leaving a collapsed area on the floor of the balcony.

As Sofia's hair blew in the wind, she looked at the crack that the man had left behind, and then suddenly, the entire house shook as a huge explosion rang out. At the same time, Sofia fell to the ground with the balcony collapsing from the explosion.

----------

Tch, you fucking idiot!

I had just stopped this guy from moving for almost as long as it took to curse him with petrification. But Sofia made him fall to the ground.

Sigh...

I put my hands up, got my guard up, and turned my head towards the closed door of the house, all the while carefully peering through my hands at the door.

*Bom*

The door of the house suddenly snapped off and flew towards me. I dodged the door with as light a movement as possible and continued to look towards the entrance of the house.

"Yo rat."

Hearing the sound behind me, it wasn't hard to realize that the man was approaching me, standing between me and the door he had thrown.

Before I could turn my head to him, like he wanted to tell me that he understood how my ability worked, I was hit by a powerful punch.

-280

After the dust cloud surrounding her had dissipated, Sofia looked up and tried to understand what was happening. The first thing she saw was that there was a gap in the walls of the house that she was standing on the balcony of and that a cloud of dust was constantly coming out of the gap.

After looking for a while, Sofia saw a big hole in the wall of the house where Victor had just been, and there was also a big hole in the house in front of her.

Sofia saw the man who had just attacked her slowly emerging from the broken wall of Victor's house. She checked her map nervously and saw that Victor was right next to her and she realized what was going on.

"Well, I'll admit that you're not exactly a weak opponent, but playing two player games to show off to your little girlfriend was a bit of a dumb idea. Anyway, that doesn't matter now, it's time for you and your little girlfriend to be eliminated."

Meanwhile, in the cloud of dust, Victor took out a bandage from his inventory and quickly applied it all over his body. Even though the bandage couldn't secrete all of Victor's body, and even though it covered Victor's body with many gaps, it instantly prevented Victor from taking any bleeding damage.

Victor smiled, revealing all 32 of his teeth, as he realized that his remaining health points were only 2 points.

Victor slowly got up from the ground and picked up one of the pieces of stone on the ground.

Meanwhile, the other man took out a knife from his inventory, walked over to Sofia, and swung it at her neck. Just then a piece of wall the size of a human's hand flew out of the dust cloud.

Due to his high agility statistic, the man easily recognized it and dodged it with a slight tilt of his head. As the man was about to make fun of Victor's pathetic act, he met Victor's eyes through the hole in the center of the dust cloud created by the wind current created by the stone thrown by Victor using his agility.

Sofia saw the man come at her with a speed similar to teleportation in her own eyes and was about to slit her throat when he dodged a stone that came at him and became frozen again.

Sofia, not being an idiot, already knew that the previous immobilization had been Victor's ability and that she had accidentally disrupted it.

This time Sofia continued to stand still without any movement.

The next thing Sofia saw was a red light in the dust cloud slowly approaching her. Sofia continued to watch it, trying to guess what it was, and was shocked by what she saw.

Victor was smiling frighteningly as he slowly stepped out of the dust cloud, and at the same time, the man next to Sofia suddenly turned into a stone figure.

Sofia couldn't make a sound because of the smile on Victor's face as she saw Victor walk up to the man who had turned into a stone and squash his head with one hand, turning the man's head into pieces of stone.

-5000

After a moment of silence, Sofia gathered her courage and opened her mouth.

"V...Victor can you please stop smiling?"

"Am I smiling? Oh sorry, I didn't realize."

At Sofia's question, Victor lifted his hand to massage his chin, took deep breaths, and wiped the smile off his face.