Sofia

"Really? Why your ox mom didn't invite us?"

"Elena, please don't be so rude, I mean, you know lara."

At her husband's words, aunt Elena, whose name I learned was Elena, reacted in a way that surprised me.

"Adam, should you shut up and go back to the dinner table? Because something tells me I should kill you while you're here."

"Sorry, sorry. I don't want to disturb your aunt and nephew meeting."

I wondered what kind of dual personality split she was suffering from as she suddenly pouted, rolled her eyes and said the words with murderous intent.

"Shhh mom, you're in front of victor."

Hearing her daughter's reminder, the woman was suddenly much cuter, grabbing her own face with both hands, rubbing her legs together and telling me she had just made a joke.

I pretended not to care as best I could and kept talking, and after a while the subject turned to why I was here.

"Didn't mom already tell you?"

"No honey, that bitch... ahem ahem. I mean, it's like my sweet, sweet sister has forgotten about us these days. She hasn't even called me in almost a month. I'd better go visit her tomorrow."

She really didn't call? Opportunity.

"Actually, she asked me to come and get some salt."

"Strange... There was already a market on the way. Did you run out of money? Why don't I give you some pocket money then?"

When she started talking, I was about to make something up about how we had money but my mom wanted to go out tomorrow and shop on her own when I heard that she wanted to give me an pocket money of her own accord.

"Thank you."

"Hahaha, you don't need to talk about such a little thing."

When Elena entered the house and disappeared, it was just my cousin and I. When I looked at Sofia, I saw that she had twelve times pulled the shoulders of her dress up.

This was either because she was trying to expose her shoulders so that I would stare at her pervertedly or because she was trying to show me the number 33 wins written on her hand tugging at the shoulder of her dress.

Although, judging from her demeanor, if she wanted to brag about having 33 victories, she seemed like the kind of person who wouldn't hesitate to do so. Which means she's probably trying to seduce me.

The head of the snake must be crushed while it is small.

"Sorry, I like blonde girls"

When she heard my excuse for rejecting her, she looked at me confused for a while and I realized from her look that I had guessed wrong, but it was too late.

"Are you crazy? Who would try to seduce a guy who looks like a girl like you. Stupid brat, I'm pissed off for fuck's sake."

"Ahahaha, just kidding. Congratulations on 33 victories."

"What, you already realized it. I still have one day until tomorrow night and I plan to stay up all night and get at least 7 more victories"

"So you're aiming for the royal academy?"

"Of course."

Hmm, should I try to block her? Oh I'm getting too paranoid again. What difference does it make if my real identity is revealed?

Sofia took a few steps inside and then hesitantly stopped and turned to me. For some reason she had a sad look on her face.

"Oh, by the way. I apologize for telling you that you look like a girl. And I don't think you need to worry, I'm sure there are girls who are interested in guys who look like you."

What the hell. Why is this girl suddenly comforting me?

Now, I realize that my current appearance is somewhere between a girl and a boy, even a bit naïve. But I'm sure that my current look will be more popular with girls than the muscular and cool look from my previous life.

Even the most good girl would probably have dirty fantasies about kidnapping me, locking me up somewhere and turning me into a toy when she sees me.

When the girl, I had good reason to guess her name was Sofia, thought she had comforted me enough, she turned around and disappeared into the house.

I don't think it's enough to search on the internet to get to know the world I live in, so I'm going to spend the night walking around the city after getting an allowance from Aunt Elena, although I already have a bed in my personal space, so I can sleep in my personal space after I've walked around the city enough.

When I think about it this way, I can imagine that hotels are not very popular in this world. Maybe hotels are popular, but hostels are probably suffering a lot.

"Victor! I just spoke to your mom and she told me you're staying here tonight. What the hell are you planning?"

Seriously?

"Ahaha, I was just trying to get an allowance. I've been saving some money lately because.. I want to? buy a new phone!"

After listening for a while to the sound of Elena's slippers hitting the floor, I saw her again. What I did should be seen as simple mischief for a child my age. Probably...

"Oh, I thought you were going to spend the night out after you took the money from me."

"Ahaha, where can I go by myself at night?"

"Right? It's not like you're going to run away to the criminals' area in our neighboring j city or something. Hahahha, I'm so stupid today. You know Sofia only has one day left before she loses her right to play in the beginners' games and she says she wants to go to the royal academy."

"Oh, the royal academy! I want to go there too."