second game VIII

The blonde boy didn't say anything for a while at these words and continued to sit on his bed with his head bowed.

"It has nothing to do with luck, Yuto. I had the most advantageous map type, the modern world, but someone with talent was able to bypass all the traps I set and get flank me. After all, not everyone is stupid enough to step on the traps I set."

The old butler opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but the boy interrupted him by continuing to speak.

"Yes, I even set a Z-type trap, but it didn't work. The person who flanked me either has a skill for bypassing traps or has climbed up to the 13th floor through the windows. It doesn't really matter anyway."

"You're right, master. The officers are waiting for you in the living room"

"As I predicted, they are never late. Anyway, even if I had won this game, it would have been impossible for me to come in second place. Yuto, how long until the end of the enrollment period?"

"Only a month, sir."

"Probably someone doesn't show up in the last month and beat me. And then I'll be in the top three of this year's college enrollment."

"Of course, master. You've awakened the S-class talent - no shooter without a gun. With such a talent, even if you don't get into the top three at the royal university, I am sure you can become a ranking player in a few tens years."

Ignoring the presence of his butler, the boy took off all his clothes, took a clean white suit from the wardrobe and started to put it on. Just as he was about to button the buttons on the front of his suit, he stopped as if he had remembered something and replied to his butler

"Ahh right... I remembered now that you mentioned it. There's already enough reasons for people to send assassins after me. And if it turns out that I have an S-class ability, I guess I won't even get protection from the higher-ups anymore."

The butler's eyes widened as if he realized what was about to happen and he immediately put his forehead to the floor and swore that he would keep this secret with him until his death.

But the boy ignored him and continued to change his clothes and when he was fully dressed he left the room.

The butler sighed with relief as the boy left the room, but in the meantime he heard the boy's voice outside the door.

"Protocol 04"

When the butler heard this voice, a strange beeping sound came from the back of the butler's neck and immediately afterwards the butler's head exploded, leaving the whole room covered in blood.

As if nothing had happened, the boy continued to walk down the hallway of the huge house where he lived and on his way to the officers waiting for him in the living room, he told a maid to clean his room.

This boy had turned 18 exactly one month ago, and today the officers were going to come and record his number of victories in the system.Exactly one month had passed since he turned 18, and in just 3 minutes. And in 3 minutes he would no longer be able to participate in the same game mode again, even if he wanted to.

--------

Victor watched the gun in his hands slowly turning into ones and zeros and there was nothing he could do about it. When he felt he had felt enough sadness, he wiped the expression off his face, stood up and walked out of the room.

Because he had just seen someone with metaphysical vision climbing up the building like a chameleon. He went to the line of the person climbing the building and sat under one of the windows that he was going to pass as he climbed, and waited, as if he had just thought of something funny.

------

As Victor continued to enjoy himself, not realizing that he was the only one who really saw what was going on here as a game and was trying to enjoy it.

A little girl with pink hair who had been killed by him some time ago stopped punching the punching bag in his personal space and left the game.

In fact, as a talented person aiming for a top university, she should have been in the game non-stop, but she decided to give a short toilet fashion.

And at the same time, there was a house just a few blocks away from where Victor lived. In the bedroom upstairs of this house, where everything was pink, a beautiful girl with pink hair and a body so well developed that it was the envy of her peers appeared.

When the girl found herself on her bed, she looked with sad eyes at the sign on her hand. The number written there was 32 victories. The girl thought sadly, knowing that there was only one day left before she turned one month over 18.

If she didn't get many more victories today, or if this year's recruits didn't do worse than last year's, she probably wouldn't be able to enroll in the royal university.

The girl took a few deep breaths, focused herself on her goal and walked out of her room towards the bathroom. Meanwhile, another girl with pink hair, who was the same beauty as the girl, heard the sound of the upstairs room opening from the lower floor of the house and immediately shouted loudly.

"WHY ARE YOU OUTSIDE YOU BITCH! ~what on earth! I'm so stupid... My sweet girl must have won the game and wanted to come out and breathe~ Wait! YOU'VE ONLY BEEN INSIDE FOR 12 MINUTES OR DID YOU LOSE?!"

Meanwhile, the girl who was walking down the hallway upstairs towards the restroom in a bad mood heard the voices coming from downstairs and angrily took off the pink slippers under her feet and threw them at her mother who was yelling at her from downstairs.

"I AM YOUR DAUGHTER! STOP YELLING AT ME BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SHOW OFF..."

Meanwhile, the girl's mother held the slipper in the air and, after spinning around with the momentum she gained, threw the slipper back to her daughter with a higher speed.

"I BIRTHED YOU TO SHOW OFF MY NEIGHBORS! IF YOU'RE HUNGRY ~come and eat the pancakes that I made for my sweet daughter to motivate her~ IF YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY FUCK OFF TO YOUR ROOM AND GET TO 50 VICTORIES BEFORE TOMORROW!!!"

----------