Excessive statistics

---------- in a few minutes

Sofia and I checked a few more houses and found another chest, and inside it was only a piece of armor.

The same problem is happening again. Should she get this piece of armor or should I?

"Sofia, I suggest we break up for a while, don't you think? We can meet again in 5 minutes since we are already located on the map."

"Actually, that's exactly what I was going to say. If we keep doing this, we'll probably both die before we even find a weapon."

So we both left the house and went into the houses to the left and to the right, Sofia going to the right and me to the left.

The reason why it took us so long to decide to keep looking for things in different places was because of the questions I kept asking her about the game.

She said that there are a lot of people who have a special ability like mine, but it's known as trash. Or more specifically, the ability that I told her was known as trash.

And according to her description, the ability that I have can also be seen as a trash ability. According to Sofia, people need to train their abilities for years before they can use them to their full potential.

And people who have random abilities cannot train their abilities because it changes all the time.

According to her, there are even people who have obtained an S-level talent of this kind, but have not been able to enroll in one of the top 10 academies.

Someone who gains a new S-level skill every game thanks to the ability they acquired might be weaker than someone with a D-level ability who uses their ability skillfully.

After all, in this game, abilities are usually supporting factors, while the materials obtained in the game are the things that make up the real combat power.

When I looked at Sofia's current location on the map, I saw that she was 10 buildings away from me. At the same time, a small sound came from the upper floor of the house I had just entered.

There was no sound after that, so whoever or whomever was upstairs knew I was here and was probably setting up an ambush, but he made a mistake.

Since I still hadn't found any knives so far, all I had was a simple monkey wrench that hadn't been found in the chest.

As I was scanning the house to see if there was a simple trap I could set, I thought of the skill I had and went straight upstairs and opened the door to the room where the sound was coming from.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw two men, one chubby and one short, running towards me.

When I thought about activating my ability, I had a mysterious feeling that I could control the movements of both of their bodies. When I thought both men had stopped, they both stopped moving.

When the chubby man suddenly stopped, he toppled forward and fell awkwardly to the ground like a giant statue.

From that moment on I had no intention of showing them mercy.

This game will be quite easy for me anyway. There are only knives in the game and I have the left eye of the medusa.

I don't even hope to face a fun opponent in this game.

I crouched down next to the chubby man on the ground and picked up the knife he had dropped. It seems that not everyone has trouble finding a knife.

I wanted to relax the man's neck a bit before using what looked like an ordinary kitchen knife, but both the chubby man and the skinny man moved at the same time.