second game VI

"You got a fucking mental illness, you son of a bitch! What if the gun had exploded in your hand? You mentally ill bastard! Because of you, my special ability will go on cooldown."

With a simple gesture, Victor silently picked up the long-barreled gun attached to the wires and guessed from the girl's rough way of speaking that she might actually be a man.

At the same time, Victor activated his metaphysical vision and carefully watched what she was doing behind the desk.

He saw her moving slowly behind the table, sliding towards the corner of the table. She had probably done this to avoid being hit by a predictable shot.

Victor then saw her take out an automatic rifle from the storage box. Victor then quickly assigned all unassigned stat points to the strength, pulled the trigger and shot her in the head.

-136.8

The next moment the girl found herself in her own personal space. After briefly closing her eyes in silence and massaging herself, she suddenly opened her eyes screaming and started punching the pink punching bag in the center of her room.

Victor, meanwhile, was trying to rip the wires out of it while she mumbled about why she was tangling them so much.

[ Congratulations, you've eliminated a player and become king killer ]

[ Congratulations you've eliminated a player and gained 5 assignable stat points ]

[ Congratulations your special ability has evolved to level B ]

At the same time, since he had made up his mind that this game was all about marksmanship, he transferred the intelligence stat to the 5 assignable stat points he got for killing the girl.

At the beginning of the game, he had thought that the arrow he had obtained was quite worthless, but now, after obtaining a few more weapons, he realized that Victor weapons already have a set range. But the range of that bow increased according to the intelligence statistic of its user.

Victor went and rummaged through the box the girl had left behind and found some surprisingly good stuff.

[ Grenade : proximity to blast source ≈ 1000~1 damage, reduces armor effects by 25% ]

[ B - fully automatic mid-range assault rifle : damage*2, 200 meter range, 1~25% chance of critical hit]

[ C - light bot : Buff - agility*1.5 ]

[ Non-cutting tripwires (4meter) ]

[ A - radioactive dagger : every second the wielder holds this dagger, their maximum health is permanently reduced by 1 point, damage*5, anyone wounded by this dagger suffers permanent radioactive poisoning damage and takes 1 true damage every second ]

After looking at his new loot for a while, Victor put the radioactive dagger in the storage box, not to be taken out unless he needed it.

Then Victor put the automatic rifle in the storage box, wanting to use it for a surprise attack, and walked out of the building with the long-barreled pistol in his hand.

He first went into the opposite building and after some searching, all he found were some chests. And the same thing happened when he searched a few more buildings.

Although Victor heard gunshots every now and then, he didn't go in that direction because the gunshots were coming from far away. He wandered around for a while and completed the armor set that covered his whole body from the crates he came across.

After climbing 4 more buildings and encountering no one until the top floor, he decided to calm down for a while and lie in ambush.

In the meantime, he checked the effects of his evolved ability.

Unfortunately, the only benefit of his metaphysical vision was an increase in range.

Victor stood on the roof of the tall building for a while, observing the surrounding buildings, when he saw someone walking down the street. According to the game, the pistol in his hand should not have been able to hit that person, but Victor, to see the realism of the game, based on his experience, raised the pistol and pointed it at that person.

When Victoria fired, the man walking idly down the street was shot in the head, but his only reaction was to look up to see where the shooter was. Victor realized that this was not going to happen as there was no indication that his opponent had taken any damage.

Even though he had found the answer to the question he was looking for, he was not about to leave the man still searching for his location. Victor quickly made his way down a few flights of stairs, leaned out the window and grabbed the crossbow he had acquired at the very beginning of the game. Meanwhile, the man saw Victor hanging out the window and realized which building he was in and started walking towards the entrance of the building to kill him.

-135

After the shot he had just fired, he thought that the victor would not be able to kill him at that range, but when the arrow that hit him hard in the head destroyed almost all of his health in one shot, he ran away without even looking back.

It was dangerous enough to corner an ambusher in his own lair, but when he saw that he had enough power to destroy almost all of his opponent's health points in one go, he made the logical decision to flee.

Before Victor could place another arrow in his crossbow, the man had already reached the ground floor of one of the nearby buildings. According to Victor's calculations, his current position was approximately 330 meters above the ground. The range of his crossbow was 10 times the intelligence statistic, which meant he had a range of 350 meters.

Victor briefly hesitated whether to chase the man or not, then took out a large hook throwing rifle from his storage box and aimed it at the roof of the building opposite the falcon.