Chapter Three: Fight

Author's Note:
Vacation is the perfect time to have your nose in your phone, typing. 😂 Hopefully y'all like it!

***********
Tony and I have taken out a quarter of the intruders. "Siren, on your left!" Tony warns through the com-link, causing me to twist around and freeze a man in place. If I didn't, a bullet would most likely tear through my skull.

"Thanks." I state, panting. My body hasn't exerted itself this way before. This was how things were going; Tony and I watching each other's backs, taking out people left and right.

"Maximoffs, how are things going on your end?" Tony asks, and I smirk. Hopefully they're doing there end the same as we are.

"Not one has slipped past, Stark." Wanda replies smoothly, and I imagine her ramming people together with ease. "Things are good there, yes?"

"Going perfectly, Wanda." I tell her, whipping a man who was going too close to Tony with water. "Is Pietro-"

"-kicking ass? Yes, I am." I chuckle at the sounds of the cocky Sokovian, and shake my head. "Are you-"

"-kicking ass better than you? Of course, speedy!" I joke, freezing a man's gun before kicking him in the ribs. He stands back up quicker than I expected, so I create an ice mallet and knock him in the side of the head, sending him unconscious.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side, Siren." Tony points to the man I just took out before blasting a repulser beam at a few guys. "If only we could get through them faster."

A lightbulb goes off inside my head, and I grin. "I have an idea, and you may want to step back." When he moves, I blow a few pipes from the walls, and gather the water. "Sorry, but you're a billionaire."

He doesn't respond, and I smile. After gathering all the water together, I push it forward. Hard. The force creates a tidal wave big enough to take out and possibly drown anyone in its path. "Yup, your bad side is even worse than I thought." Tony breathes, and I run forward after dissipating a large group of the men. "Guys, anything changed on your end?"

"There are less and less people." Wanda sounds confused. "I thought there were more."

"Oh, there were. Riley just took out seventy-five percent of the group with a freaking tidal wave. It was amazing, and I'm very jealous."

"Surely it was-"

"-epic? Speedy, you should know me well enough by now that I'm epic myself." I cut off Pietro and laugh to myself.

"Will you two quit that!" Tony growls, glancing at me. I shrug.

"It's her fault!"

"He started it!"

"Quit, you freaks!" Tony lightly punches my arm. "Not another word or you're grounded."

"You technically can't ground me."

"You especially can not ground me."

"Pietro." Tony snarls, shooting a random straggler. "Any improvement?"

"A few left." Wanda says confidently. When I see the doorway, I smirk.

"You two might want to cover your ears." I tell them. When I feel sure they have done so, I open my mouth and let out a scream. In my book, it was probably a level five; not enough to bring down a building, but enough to take out a few guys.

"What the hell was that?" I blink rapidly when Pietro appears in front of me. "Are you hurt? What happened?"

"I didn't scream because I was hurt, speedy. It was my sonic scream." I give him a small smile, and he lets out a breath of relief. "Thank you for asking."