Prolouge

Hey guys this is my first story so please ignore my mistakes and I will edit it as soon as it is done.Enjoy!!

*****************************************************************************************************

''You know Em.... last night was fabulous.... I was so happy I can't even explain it... like we aren't meant to have a proposal but.... Ashton did and I was so glad he did.'' My bestie Voilet said with dreamy eyes.

She was just happy cause her mate proposed her even though we all know that we are supposed to stay with him/her for the rest of our lives. Yeah you heared me right.
Mate... werewolf... soulmates..

When I was lost in my own thought I heared someone scream and immediately perked up...

''Did you hear that Voilet?'' I asked her and she nodded her head frantically

My bedroom door banged open and my father, the Alpha, was standing there with a panicked expression.

''Emma take all the women and children to the emergency room. Right now!''

''But dad what happened?"

''Night Shadow attacked us''

Just after hearing those four words all the colour from my and Voilet's face drained out..

Oh... let me explain.
Night Shadow is a pack you don't want to mess with, as they do have numbers they also have the best warriors in them. No pack messes with them beacause of one single word. or rather one name.Caleb Knight, their Alpha. Their friend. Their protctor.

Everyone fears him. Stories have been told that he killed his own mother at the age of 10, and from what I have heared if he sets his gaze on a pack, he gets it no matter what he had to do.

''Emma stop daydreaming and RUN!!'' Voilet shouted.

In the fear of someone getting hurt because of me, I started sending all women and children to the emergency room. As soon as the last of them was gone, I shut the door and started making my way to the front of the house. As soon as I passed the threshold, I see blood, bodies wolfs, and it was the most horrifying scenario I have ever seen.

''Emma!'' I heard my dad shout and at the same moment I fell to the ground witha heavy body on top. Just as I was getting ready to fight back and change into my brown wolf to rip the red wolf's head off, I heard a very sexy and powerful growl emerge from between the woods and everybody stopped. It was like someone pressed the pause button of a remote control.

I turned my head and saw the most beautiful wolf ever. With yellow eyes and midnight black colour fur, he was staring right into my eyes and I felt as if there were butterflies inside my stomach. I was so lost into my own thoughts that I didn't even realised that the red fur wolf which was on top of me was nowhere to be seen and that every wolf from the Night Shadow pack has bowed their heads in submission. Their herd aligned where there was a man instead of the black wolf and was walking straight towards me. At that moment I realised that he was The Caleb Knight, and he was walking straight towards me...

So I did the only thing my mind was telling me to do...

RUN.