Chapter 12

Here is another chapter and hope you all like it... This is a present for you all as I am very happy.
Why?
Well tomorrow is my Birthday and I am pretty excited...Enjoy!

************************************
His lips descended on mine and I swear I saw stars.
His lips rough and demanding against my soft ones.

Enjoying it I moved my hands in his hair while tugging lightly.

His hands crept under my dress and moved towards my core.

When he reached it he started tracing the outline and then lightly pushed inside my folds.

"You are dripping wet for me.... Em... The smell of your arousal is the best smell I have ever come across. " He said with a slight smirk.

As he started sucking my jaw, neck, shoulder I felt pure bliss.

Then his hands and lips were gone.

"Turn Around Emma" he commanded in a voice that made my mind blow .

Then I felt the zipper of my dress slowly going down and his lips have replaced the bare skin.

Then his hands slowly slide down the strap of my dress till it pooled at my feet and I am standing in just my bra.

Then he picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed while looking at me intensely. He stood at the foot of the bed, staring at me while taking off his shirt and pants, now just in his boxers, he crawled up to me.

His lips started kissing mine while his hands captured both of mine above my head.

A few moment later his lips left a hot trail from my mouth, going through my jaw, neck and shoulder.

He returned to the mark and sucked. And licked it while moans were leaving my mouth like a song.

His other hand found its way to the back and unbuckle my strapless bra.

Then his teeth captured the midrif and tugged at it while I arch my back, thrusting my chest onto his to take my bra off.

Now I lay bare in front of him.
No barrier separating us.
And he took me in completely.

I can feel his eyes on every inch of my body. Like molten lava.
My nipples perked out at the attention and the chill air.

His lips descended from my neck, going towards my chest.

He took one nipple in his mouth, licking, sucking, nipping at it while his other hand took care of the other.
Rolling my bud in between his thumb and index finger.

Then he switched them and my buds were more pink and perkier.

His mouth then trailed open mouth kisses down and down till he reached my core.

He inhaled "Fuck... You smell sooo good." and then added " I can't wait to taste you. "

His nose inhaled my scent while I was squirming to get some friction.

His fingers separated my folds while lightly blowing at it.
I shudder if the sensation it sent through my body and before I could process it a lot moan escaped my lips.

I could feel his smirk down there.

Fucking Bastard. He is doing it purposely.

Then his mouth attached itself to my core.

His tongue moving up and down slowly.

Then he sucked and I swear to god I was about to cum but he stopped.

"Not now kitten. Not until I ask you to. Do Not Cum until I say or you will be punished. " he growled in a threatening voice and I can sure as hell hear the promise.

Then his fingers started teasing my nipples while at the same time his tongue was teasing my core.

Licking, sucking up all my juices he continued to torture me for as long as possible.

"Please caleb" I pleaded.

"Please what kitten? Tell me what you want. " he asked in a mischievous voice.

Ugh. Fuck you.

He likes to see me plead.

"Caleb please let me cum. " I pleaded in a desperate voice as I my energy is almost drained while trying not to cum.

"Cum. " he commanded and the bit my bud.

And then like a waterfall I released.
That is the most mind blowing orgasm I have ever experienced. And I screamed like sinner.

After a couple of minutes I came back to conscious he licked up all my juices and came up to kiss me. I can taste myself on him.

I felt something poking my thigh and got it that it's his member.

As he was about to enter me...

Knock. Knock. Knock.

" Em and Cabby I know I am interuptting you both but Dad is asking for Caleb. Right Now. " Vanessa's voice came from other side of the door.

"Fuck Hell . What does he want right now? Can't he wait.?" he asked in reply

"No he says it's urgent. " Nessa said and I can hear the teasing in her voice too.

He just replied with a 'I'll be there. Go away ' and rested his forehead against mine.

The he looked me in the eye and "I will be back in an hour or two. If it's important I won't be able to be back soon. Sorry. "
He said the get up and get dressed.

Before leaving he came and kissed me again and said "We WILL complete it later. Bye. "

And then he left.

What the Fuck just happened!?

************************************

Hey guys and girls!

So that was a steamy chapter.

Let's be honest here.

I am not an expert in writing sex scenes but I am trying my best.

The information I got is all from various books.

Up in the media is what Emma is wearing for the dinner.

Hope you guys like it.

If you did then....

Vote.

Comment.

Share!

Bye lovies, Till the next time! 😘😚