Chapter-15

The next update is here!

Double update in a day.

Did I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?

Anyway Enjoy!

*****************************

Emma's POV

"Fiancé?" His face astonished like never expected it.

" Yes Fiancé " I replied and motioned him to sit on the chair.

"When I was 17. I met a guy. He was the perfect dream boy with good looks and great mind. He was the son of delta of our pack."

I saw Caleb clenching the arms of the chairs.

"One day I met him in a café where we started talking and exchanged numbers. He was the most sweet guy I had ever met. "

I looked at my hands as the tears were about to flow again.

"After hanging few times he confessed he likes me and asked me to be his girlfriend.
I was so happy that I immediately said yes.

And from then our relationship was all hearts and flowers.
After being in a relationship for 4 months I decided that I am ready to lose my Virginity and I did. Our relationship grew stronger from the-"

"Aarghhh!!" I looked up and saw two holes in the walls and Caleb's hand bruised with blood dripping down.

I have never seen him like this.
He is livid.
I was so scared I didn't say a word.
He looked up and I said that his eyes were changing between light blue and dark blue. His arms started showing hairs indicating his Wolf is about to come out.

I know that he is fighting his Wolf from coming out.

"Continue."

It wasn't a request.
It was a command.

So I did.

"Then after a year and half he proposed me. Totally romantic way. On one knee in front of the sea. At that time I was so in love with him that I didn't care about my mate being somewhere out there. I loved him so much that I agreed.

But things begin to change when I moved into his apartment.

He used to be rough during sex and then we don't use to make love. He started using explicit words like Slut, whore, can't and all that to address me.

Then he hit me one day.
And that continued. I thought it was his way of showing love cause after every time he hit me we used to make love and not fuck."

By now tears were flowing down my eyes freely.

I didn't dare look at Caleb. I was too scared.

(Flashback)

On our 2nd year Anniversary after spending the day with me he invited his friends over. I felt a little bad but didn't say a thing.

We all were sitting in the living room chatting when I started talking to one of his friends and we were laughing when suddenly Aaron stood up..

"Do you want to fuck her?" He asked his friend and I was shell shocked.

All his friends were half drunk and even they looked wide eyes at him.

" I am serious." When no one replied he took me to the bedroom and closed his room

"Caleb..what was that? Why did you say that.?"

"It's Master for you bitch. And that what you get for flirting with them." He said while coming towards me and taking his clothes off.

I started to step back in fear.