Chapter-22

Two chapters in one day!

Hope you all like my surprise!

Enjoy!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Emma's POV

I just stood frozen there looking at him for seconds? Minutes? Hours?

I don't know.

I snapped out of whatever it was as he was about to say something.

"Come one Nessa, we should get going. Don't want to be late to the doctors because of some unworthy people " I said in the most cold voice I could muster up.

Nessa took my hand and tagged me along with her.

Caleb seem to come out of his revive and process my words.

He tugged at my arm while asking
"Doctor? Why? What's wrong? What happened?"

His eyebrow furrowed and he looked concerned.

He sniffed the air and took on his defense position.

"What is this smell? It's weired. Not from our pack." He growled lowly.

I just looked at him with and expressionless face and his eyes furrowed even more.

He scanned my face for any injuries while moving down and then suddenly he snapped his eyes to my belly.

I saw his eyes widened like saucers and all the colour drained from his face.

His grip on my hands loosened and I folded my hands on my chest.

After a long agonising moment he looked into my eyes while whispering

"Is this- Am I- Are you-?" He stuttered.

I saw Vanessa leaving the room to give us some privacy.

"Yes. This is a baby bump. You are going to be a father. And I am pregnant " I answered his all three unasked questions in a stern voice.

He looked surprised at first.

Then his face turning into panic.

Then anger.

And then at last happiness.

Suddenly I felt my world spinning and was confused what is happening.

A moment later I realized that Caleb has picked me up and is rotating me with his hands just below my ass and my legs straight, so that my chest is in front of his face.

I looked down and saw Caleb smile.

Smile.

I was so surprised that he smiled that I almost believed this is a dream.

His eyes were shining with happiness while they were also filled with tears in them.

But he didn't let them fall.

He smile only got broader as he put me down on the ground and gripped my head while kissing me deeply.

Our lips molded with each other as his arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer and his tounge probing my mouth.

I opened my mouth and our tounge touched the other that sent sparks down my body.

After a minute or two we broke apart for air and leaned our forehead on each other.

He just kissed my temple and whispered "Thank you."

He looked into my eyes and confessed.

"Thank you so much Emma. For giving me this beautiful gift. I know I am bad. I am a monster. You are an angel. But this monster is somehow addicted to you. I know I hurt you again and again. But I don't know how to cope with my feelings. There are things that you don't know. Dangerous things. I wish you would have someone better than me but I can't leave you. I am too selfish for that. I can't see you with another man. Happy, building a home with him, carrying his child, growing old with him. I will die before seeing the sight.
I don't know if I will be a good or a bad dad but I will try my best. Please forgive me. "