Chapter-19

Yo guys!

So here is a quick note.

There is some sexual content in here..only minimal but it is.

There is a warning before it starts and when it end.

If you don't want to read you all could skip.

Nothing important is stated there..

And this chapter is dedicated to salvatore142001 as she urged  me to upload.

Now..

Enjoy!

💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

Emma's POV

I opened my eyes to the sun streaming through my window.

I yawned and tried to get up but was stuck.

A bulky hand was wrapped around my waist and I can now feel Caleb's breath at the back of my neck.

I tried to wiggle out but he just tightened his grip on me and pulled me even closer.

"Caleb...Caleb move your hand" I tried to wake him up.

Key word: Tried

But I guess I forgot that he is an Alpha..

Once again I tried to slide out when I felt something poking my lower back.

I froze.

"That's why I asked you to stop moving.." He said in his husky morning voice that made me clench my thighs.

●●●●●●Warning Pg 13●●●●●●

"Um..Caleb.. I should seriously get going considering your situation.." I said and I could feel him smirking as he pulled me closer so I can feel it more properly.

"What? You didn't like it?" Saying that he turned me over and pinned my hands above my head and looked down at me.

His eyes were darkened with lust and....love.

He pushed his hips into mine that caused a moan to escape my lips.

He smirked and kissed me hard on the lips.

I can feel our lips moulding together and he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I didn't all him to enter and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Suddenly I felt his hand move inside my tshirt near my braless breast and he outlined them which caused me to gasp.

He entered my mouth and started fighting for dominance.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head and wiggled my hands from his grip and weaved the in his hair.

Kissing him hard I moaned and in a second flipped him over so that his back was on the bed.

Now I captured his wrist in my hands and started kissing his neck.

He was still in shock of the change of events and did not see it coming.

I was leaving love bites all over his neck and reached a point where I sucked and licked.
Nipping at it with my teeth.

I extended my canines and punchered his neck.

I marked him.

I took my canines out and heard him groan in pleasure.

I licked the spot clean and sat upright.