Chapter-13

I know my updates are very slow but all I can say is sorry...

Happy Navratri to all my buddies and hope you like this chapter..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

He didn't come back.

I waited for him for an hour but he didn't come back..

So after waiting I got dressed  and descended the stairs..

When I reached the Dining area of saw that it's empty except for Caleb , Vanessa and their dad.

I got down and asked "Where is Everyone? "

And at that time they noticed me...

The former King looked at me with kind eyes, Vanessa with worry and Caleb with no emotion.

"Dad got this letter and hour ago...it's for you..." Vanessa said and handed me a piece of paper.

No no no it can't be...

I could tell the by the handwriting and the red bloody colour ink that the letter is from someone I don't want to face ever...

My worst nightmare..

Aaron.

All the colour drained from my face and I could tell I look terrified..my hands started to shake violently...

"Dear Slut,
I am very upset that you ran away.. and after that incident..tsk tsk tsk...
And I heard that you got a mate? Well does he know how big whore you are?
You know you can't hide from me long.
I found you...now you can't escape...

Love,
Your master
Aaron

P.s  I heard that he marked you? That's very bad...bad girl..now you know that bad girls are punished..you do remember right?"

After reading this is fell to my knees and curled up in a  ball.

"NO..please no...don't do it again..please...i beg you..i can't go through it again...i will die like this...please.." I kept begging and crying...

And then I pass out.

***

Vanessa's POV

As soon as Emma saw the letter and read it she fell to her knees and curled up in a ball..

She started saying things and then pass out.

Caleb jumped up and ran towards her

"Emma! What's wrong? Wake up baby... Emma wake up..!!"

"Son I think she has passed out.. I can hear her heart beating..take her to room and put her to sleep."

He just carried her to their room and came back a while later.

With a worried face

" Who is Aaron? There must be some reason why she acted like that..
I must know what's her past.."

"Caleb.." I said with a  timid voice. He immediately turned his attention to me.

"That day when she was crying ... I found her cause her dad asked me to check upon her..he might know Aaron ...
You can talk to him about this "

I said in hopes he can solve this mystery.

"You are right..he might know something.. I will call him Now.." He said and left the room.

I don't know who Aaron is or what has happened but I do know that he is someone Emma would never like to see again..

I hope everything work itself out..

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hey Lovies...!

Here is the next chapter..

I know it's very late but I and a writers block and didn't had time...

But here is the Entry of the mysterious Aaron..

Up in the media is my current addiction..

Hope you like it...and if you do then...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Love you guys..bye c ya.