Chapter -16

So hey guys!

Just wanted to tell you guys that this chapter is dedicated to
  salvatore142001 as she encouraged me to write it..
Love you Addy Paddy!

Up in the media is how I imagine them kissing.

Anyways..

Enjoy!

*****************************

A week.

A whole week.

It's been a whole fucking week and I havent seen Caleb anywhere.. i have a feeling that he is avoiding me...

But who am I to blame..
Nobody wants a mate who already had been fucked or who had a miscarriage once.

But he need to man up and tell it to my face..

Thinking all these I got up from the bed where I have been snuggled up the whole week with junk food and reruns of The Vampire Dairies and The Originals.

I washed myself up and packed a suitcase with the little amount of things I had brought here.

I didn't touched the stuff Caleb had bought for me.

I am gonna go back to dad.

I just hope Aaron won't find me until I reach my old pack.

Aaron.

I hate that bastard.  Because of him this has happened. He broke me up completely. He made sure of the fact that even my mate will hate me.

As I zipped up my suitcase I was motivated enough to leave.

I dragged it out and passed by Caleb's  office when I smelt him.

I think I should say goodbye to him before leaving...

But I pushed that thought out of my mind and rushed inside my old room and wrote him a letter instead.

"Dear Caleb,

I understand.  I understand that you are hurting. I know that till now I have been a burden on you all . I just hope that you all can forgive me. Your family...everyone of them treat  me like family... i am grateful for all of you. But you Caleb..even though you gave me tears and sorrow I fell in love with you. I am leaving cause I know that my past will hurt and effect you all. Aaron will effect you all. Ha. You weren't even able to look at me. My past made me the disgusting creature I am. All I can say is I am sorry for dragging you into this. I hope you understand. I will pray the moon goddess that she can give you a mate that isn't weak, fat and pathetic like me. Who don't have a disgusting past.
Bye Caleb. Love you.

Yours.
Emma."

I wrapped the letter carefully and packed it in the envelope I got in drawers with Caleb name on top.

I returned out to hallway and dragged my suitcase with me to the gates. I gave the letter to the guard and asked him to deliver it to Caleb and walked away from the house I once called 'home'. I kept walking through the woods till I cross the boundary.

*******After 2 hours********

I am walking from the past 2 hours or so.

My legs feel like they are about to snap into pieces.

But I need to keep going.

I guess I am on the right path cause I see a road a few meters ahead of me.

In the hopes that someone can give me a ride I fast walked and stood in the middle of the road and waited.

After waiting for 15 mins I see a white van coming in this direction so I waved my arms in the air this crazy.

The van stopped a few meters ahead and a man stepped out and when I looked at his face I lost my mind.

My hands started trembling and I walked backward..

Aaron.

He was advancing to me like a hunter towards its prey.

No no no this can't be happening.

I suddenly got an idea and ran for my life while I heard his footsteps catching up behind me.

My idea was to run a few miles in North so that I will reach the pack border where there will be few guards who can help me.

I ran like my life depend on it. And it did. Literally.

While running I took a look back and saw his face with rage. I screamed and passed the border where I crashed into a hard chest.

Caleb. 

His arms wrapped around me.
And I snuggled into him.

"C-caaa-leb  he was here.. He was chasing me. Please I beg you don't let him near me. Please. " I begged him with a desperate look but didn't dare let a single tear drop.

"Shh..baby...Shh...no one is here. My Sunshine..no one will harm you..you are safe." He cooed warming words in my ear that made me stop hypervelating.

I looked dup in his eyes and saw honesty in them.

"Sunshine..who was following you?" He asked softly.

I have never seen this side of him. Never.

"A-Aaron" I whispered but I know he heard it as his body tensed.

The I remember why I left and began to pull away.

"Where are you going?"now his tone was hard again. The Caleb that was calming me was now gone.

"I-i wrote it..I...I am l-leav-"

"Bullshit! The fuck you are!
You are not leaving. Not going anywhere. " He shouted and I jumped back in fear and surprise.

He looked at me with stormy eyes and continued.

"Who the fuck do you think you are Emma? Who gave you the permission play with your life like that? To leave? Without guards at that.
I don't know who the fucking fuck you think you are but you need to get your shit together.
I won't tolerate this. And you think I would leave you? Are you Insane!?!?!?! You don't get to make decisions for what I am feeling or thinking.  I swear to God Emma if you ever pull  stun-"

I kissed him square on his mouth. And he froze.

A couple of seconds later I felt his arms come around my waist and pull me to him while he deepens the kiss. Probing his tongue inside my mouth and tangling it with mine.

I moaned and break away to take in some oxygen while his lips got down to my mark and he sucked it which cause me to moan loudly.

"I would never leave you Emma. You are my mate. I would die if you leave or something happens to you.
I was so scared when I got your letter. Afraid that the fucker will get to you before I can.
Don't ever do that again." He whispered in my ear while kissing it and withdrew his face so it was in front of me.

Looking deeply into my eyes with promise swimming g in his head said

" I promise Emma. I will find that fucker and drag him and his friends here by his hair. Then I will torture him and cut a single body part every single day.. I will make then suffer for what they did. No one touches my mate. And if they do then they should start counting their last breath."

He completed and kissed me softly while sealing his promise.

I don't know what will happen but I got one thing understood today.

That Caleb Knight is not the person he show he is.

And that he has fallen in love with me. Even if he don't realize it yet.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

So here it is! Hope you all like it! And if you did then.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Love you guys 😘