Chapter -3

Two updates within few hours...!

Gosh hope you all like it cause I am writing this at 2 in the morning only for you guys.

Candice Swaponeol as Emma

**********************************

After few seconds of crying and drowning in self pity I straighten my back and got ready for dinner.

After hearing his words I purposely got dressed up in a light blue singlet and black booty shorts.

Then I combed my hair straight and let them down naturally.

When I entered the dining room, with the help of a maid, all eyes turned to me.

There were about 60 people seated there and they all were staring at me like I am an alien creature. While men were looking at me with lust in their eyes all the women who were my age or younger were staring at me with disgust and jealousy in their eyes.

I looked around the table and saw Venessa waving at me at the end of the table. I smiled towards her direction and start walking towards her ...When I was about a foot away from her I heared a loud bang and whooshing of air and within seconds I was in an unknown bedroom.

As I was recovering from the current event I was slammed on the wall with my back towards the wall.

As I looked up I saw dark blue eyes staring at me with a mix of emotions...lust,anger,disapproval,and something I couldn't put my finger on.

"Didnt I command you not to dress like a whore?" He asked seething

And I just replied casually cause I was expecting this.
"And I didn't listen. You are no one to stop me from my own free will"

He looked a little taken aback but composed himself again and said "I am warning you Emma...do as I ask you to or there will be consequences you woldnt like...and remember one thing....You Are Mine...and if a male even just as looks at you I will rip their heads off with my own bare hands." He said it with so much confidence that I didn't doubt any of his words.

Looking into his eyes I started to fear him a little....they say werewolf males are possessive creature...an alpha more possesssive and I don't even want to know how much possessive a alpha King can get.

But I was confused too.

"Why? Why do you care so much? You weren't looking at my body not an hour ago and now you want it ? Now you want to posses it?" I asked with a Strong voice after all I am an Alpha's daughter.

My words seem to bring him back from the haze and he pushed away from me and said while turning his body away from mine. "I don't want your body...if you think I do then you are delusional. I was just saying that because I don't want my people to think that my mate,their future queen, is a slur or whore" he said with such venom in his voice.
He continue " I can have any woman I want....I don't want some fat ass pig like you"

And his words were like a blow to my stomach. His words keep repeating in my head and it got hard to breath.

He is just the same as Aaron....

He will hurt you like him...

All men are same...

Leave him...

My mind keep saying that and I believed it ...well he said those same words to me too.

Tears stung the corner of my eyes and I did the only thing I know...

I ran. Again.

I ran like never before towards my room and locked it.. I slid behind the door and let the tears flow free...

Why am I so fucked up?

With that thought I skipped over to my small purse I carry,open it, and took two pills.

After some minutes I fell into a deep slumber.

*********************************
Tan-Tada and here is my second update....

So who do you think Aaron is?

Let me know you thoughts.

And if you like it then...

Vote

Comment

Share