Chapter-1

Hey Guys! here is the first chapter, Enjoy!!!!

*****************************************************************************************************

EMMA'S P.O.V

I love the feeling of air rushing past me, I feel like I am cutting through the air.

But when you are sitting in a car with a person you don't even want to face again in your entire life, your mood just goes from happy to annoyed..

Oh! Let's start from beginning...

As I ran into the woods, I didn't even think that he is an Alpha and well he can run triple the speed of mine. So as I was just a kilometer away from the starting point he caught up to me, turned me around. and slammed my back on a tree so fast that I got a whiplash.

When I came back to my senses, I focused on the face in front of me and saw the most beautiful face ever. His eyes were blue just like ice, his nose a perfect round with a tip, his jaw rigid, his hair black and soft, it makes me want to run my hand through them, as I was ogling him.

''Like what you see?'' a voice so strong and demanding, like gre-, no no no get your head out of gutter. I saw him looking at me and his face was so close to me and so emotionless that if I hadn't seen his lips moving, I would have guessed someone other than him was speaking.

Suddenly aware of my surroundings, I started struglling in his hold and pushed him away from me and that's how ladies and gentle men I got a bump on my head. No no no, he didn't hit me.God no. But as I pushed him away, he was caught by suprise and he stumbled back and fell on his back taking me along with him, and I hit my head on his chest, it was hard with eight packs.

Then the rest is history as we argued. He told me to come with him. I realised I was his mate. We argued more and then he kidnapped me and took me away from my friends, my family, my dad, my pack and everyone.I so hate him right now.

''Get Out!''

Wait what?!?! Did he just command me to get out!?

''Yes I did. Now Get Out!!'' I will admit that it hurt a liitle.

When I got out and closed the door, he just sped away, leaving me in front of a huge castle.As I was admiring the the castle in front of me I heared a squeal and a girl about my age with blonde hair and blue eyes just like Caleb's running towards me from the front lawn.

She ran towards me and envolped me into a hug, her scent overpowering me, of vanilla and flowers.

''Thank God I finally get to meet you. I was so excited when Cabby told me he found his mate. I have so much to tell you. Especially after that witch.I thought that-

''Witch? What Witch?'' I asked curiously and she froze, looking pale she muttered, ''um..yeah..so..uh..That..um..I am sorry I can't tell..um..its Cabby's story to tell..not mine.''

She clasped my hand in her and dragged me to my room.There were so many question running through my mind.

Why was Caleb so cold?

Who is the witch?

Is she related to Caleb's cold behaviour?

And the most important...

Will he accept me?

*****************************************************************************************************

Tan-Tada..!

So here is the first chapter..hope you all like it...if you do..

Like

Vote

Comment

Till the next time....