Chapter-17

Emma's POV

After that soft and promising kiss... I fell in love with him again... He is perfect the way he is.. his flaws are perfect and his other side..the caring one is perfect too.

Caleb has given orders that I am not allowed to leave the castle...and there will be 2 guards outside my room...

After feeding me with some spaghetti and red sauce he left the castle along with 10 of his soldiers...

I just hope that he will be safe...
i know that he cannot be defeated but I don't want him injured.

Third Person's POV

Caleb was outrageous... he cannot believe that someone has done all these things to his mate... and he dare chase her again...

Then he smirked...pure evil and cold ...the look he gets before torturing someone...

He fast walked out of the castle as he couldn't contain his excitement.

He got that location where Aaron is...he made his men track that white van..

He turned into hai Wolf form and started running there..

He was ready to kill...
Ready to face any challenges..

He ran and ran till he reached a cottage.

He turned in his human form when a guard brought his clothes...

After he was dressed in just jeans he barged into the cottage while knocking the door over...

Inside Aaron was standing with just his jeans on as a woman was bent in front of him about to unzip him, Aaron's hands in her hair..

Aaron was astonished to see The king so early...he was expecting an hour or two till he come..

Aaron just smirked and that set the king off.

He walked towards him with heavy steps and pushed Aaron back so he hit the wall..

Caleb got into his face and holding by neck he slammed Aaron down on the floor.

"You did a mistake messing with Emma...you will pay for it." Caleb threatened and Aaron just laughed.

Caleb slammed his foot on Aaron's neck and broke his jaw..

Coughing up blood, Aaron grasped Caleb's leg and flipped him.

Now it's Aaron's turn to beat Caleb.

Caleb lied there in surprise while Aaron started throwing punching all over Caleb's face..

Caleb still having a lot of strength kneed Aaron in the balls and stood up..

While Aaron was groaning in pain while clutching his balls..

Caleb stood up and dragged Aaron by his hair out of the cottage....

He threw him on the ground and started throwing kicks on every piece of flesh he saw..

Rolling and Groaning in pain he pulled out a silver knife discreetly from his pocket and stabbed Caleb in his leg..

Caleb just kept on throwing kicks and wasn't affected by it.

Caleb crouched down to Aaron's level and whispered in his ears

"That silver won't affect me... I am injecting myself silver every full moon, in small amounts..now it doesn't affect me"

Aaron's eyes widened in surprise..

Caleb gave him a last kick the asked for a metal rod.

The guards brought a metal rod while wearing gloves and gave it to Caleb.

His hands started burning as soon as he touched it.

That rod was covered in wolf's bane... the only poison that could kill a werewolf.

Grasping the rod with both hands..he plunged it in center of Aaron's chest...

Aaron's chest jerked up as blood splashed everywhere...

Aaron's blood was splashed on Caleb's face and arms and alk around them.

And Caleb just smiled evilly...
He feel satisfied after feeling the warm blood of his enemy on his hands..

Just for fun he pulled the rod out once again and plunged it in Aaron's chest again..

Same thing happened but this time Aaron started coughing up blood and his nose started bleeding.

"Take him in the 'Dark Room' and tie him up there...he won't die just yet...keep giving him those vitamins so he won't die so easily.." Caleb gave the orders and started walking towards the Castle...

This is who he is.

The real Caleb.

This is the part he is afraid you show to Emma.

The monster that stay inside him.

The dark side of him.

His inhuman side.

The side no innocent soul such as Emma should ever see.

She is an angel for him.
She is everything he could ever ask for but he can't have her.

Even after mating he can't make her the Queen.

He can't let her suffer it.

He would die knowing that she has to go through The Trial.

With these thoughts in mind he started running in his human form towards the Castle.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

OK so to clear it up.

Aaron is not dead. Yet.

Emma is back on the Castle.

And I uploaded twice continuously.

So...what do you all think the trial is?

Lemme know your all thoughts....

So did you like it? And if you did then...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Love you all 😙😙😙