Chapter 20

Emma's POV

I am unable to speak at the moment.

As Caleb carried me upstairs all I could feel  at the moment was different emotions running through my veins.

He opened the bedroom door and placed me on the bed.

He crouched down in front of me and held my hands while looking in my eyes.

The soft Caleb is back.
He is here again and I do need him the most at the moment.

He stared at me for a few moments and stoop me up.

Tilting my head towards him he kissed me softly but firmly on the lips...

Telling me that he is here with me no matter what...

●●●●Mature Content●●●●●

His hands were on my neck while mine were in his hair. The way he was kissing me was magical. It was firm yet soft and passionate. It felt like he was showing me how much he loves me. His hands slowly went to my waist and he started kissing me on my neck leaving a trail of hickeys and pecks. Those won't go for a while...

He slowly picked me up bridal style and took me to the washroom, where he kept kissing me never leaving contact once. He slowly removed my top covered with blood and threw it to the side. My hands slowly made their way to the hem of his shirt and I took it off.

I moved away only to see his gorgeous abs. "Like what you see?" He said smirking. I looked away shyly. He started removing his belt and then my bottoms leaving me only in my underwear. He kissed me like there's no tomorrow and I did the same. My hands slowly left his hair and went to the button of his jeans and I slowly started removing them. He picked me and placed me in the tub and started filling it with warm/hot water. I pulled him in the tub and he unhooked my bra single handedly while I pulled down his boxers.

His member was free and very hard. His hands started massaging my breasts while he kissed me again. His hands skillfully removed my thong and we were both naked. He turned off the tap and took some bath liquid and put it all over my body. Taking the loofah he scrubbed my body clean of all the blood and washed me clean.

I quickly pushed him down and did the same. As soon as I was done, he took my hand and brought me out of the tub and started kissing me again. He lead us to the bed and pushed me on it. He starting kissing me on my neck again and slowly went down to the fullness of my breasts.

He started sucking in my right nipple while kneading the left one. My moans would not stop. I kept chanting his name when he started sucking on my left nipple.

He slowly went down to my navel through my cleavage. He sucked at my belly button which gave me shocks to my core. I was so into the feeling that I didn't realize when he went down to my core. His tongue was like a wand tasting me everywhere while I moaned and moaned.

He was unstoppable. He licked the lips of my vagina and spread my legs to get more access. He started making circles with his tongue aroung my bud and in seconds I was chanting his name and cumming in his mouth. He licked every drop of my cum and kissed me again.

His hands started torturing me as he inserted to fingers into me.
Groaning he said, "Ugh! You are so tight." I gasped loud when he put two more fingers in me. His whole hand was practically inside me and all I did was moaned in pleasure.

He then removed his hand and positioned himself at my entrance before entering me in full force. I screamed out his name. He came out and went in and did it several times till I burst in another orgasm and he came in me. 

I was in the mood and turned him over and started planting kissed on his abs down to his penis and started sucking on the head and then putting the whole length of his in my mouth. I licked and kissed and bit till he came in me and didn't waste a single drop.

I was exhausted by the time I was done but apparently he wasn't. This love making continued all night till we both were done and I fell asleep in his arms.
●●●●●●●Content Over●●●●●●●

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining bright in my face and with a smile plasted permanently.

We made love again and again the whole night.

Caleb would wake me at intervals to be lost into him again and again last night.

I turned my head to find Caleb gone.

Where is he?

I stood up thinking he must have gone down for breakfast.

I put one of Caleb's t-shirts and panties and step downstairs.

A pack member was passing when I stopped him.

"Um... Where is Caleb?" I asked in a happy tone.

Wanting to go back to him as soon as I can.

"Good morning Luna. The alpha left this morning."

He said in a timid voice.

What?

I felt my world crushing but still managed to ask him.

"What do you mean he left?" I asked but not wanting to know the answer.

"Luna. He left early this morning with his Beta after taking care of some prisoners to nobody knows where. He notified everyone that he have bussiness and just left."

💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

Hey there!

So..they finally did it!

I am not an expert ar sex scene but I tried to describe it more.

Guy up in media is the only celebrity I would love to marry : Nick Bateman 😍

I really worked hard in this.

Btw guys half of the chapter is written by diamond_dazzle
She is a great friend of mine and a huge helper...
Do check out her books as soon as she writes one...
Thank you babe....
Love ya so much..

Hope you like it!

And if you did then..

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Love you guys! 😘😘