Chapter-4

Here's the 4th chapter...I know I took a little more time than usual...sorry guys/girls.

Up in media is

Zac Efron as Aaron

******************************************************************************************

''Please I am sorry Aaron Sir...I didnt broke it....I swear'' I whispered while trembling in fear of my punishment.

''You little fucking bitch...how dare you break my plates? Who will pay for them? Huh?'' He asked screaming.

Then he pulled me up and threw me on the bed, he took his favourite belt from his closet and started walking towards me menancily and I knew what was coming...

''Please..please..dont..I didnt..-

I was cut off by a whip on my back and it hurt like a bitch..he continued it for I dont know how much time but I didnt utter a single word knowing that if I did...it would just...Arouse...him, I havent seen more disgusted man than him ever...

After he was done he raped me...again...I have lost count how many times this have happened,his hands on me..his tounge licking and biting...his hands groping..slapping....him all over me.... but this isnt all of it...

After he was done he said ''If you even think that I want you or your body then you are greatly mistaken...you are nothing but a fatass filthy whore''

After he left the room he just send his two more companion one by one to take care of me...

After they were done and had gone I just wished moon goddess that I could die...I just want to die...I dont want to live...I hate all of this...And I faded to my only escape...sleep...

*****************************************************************************************

I know it was short but this was just a glimpse of her past....

Please bear with me....

So ..

Like.

Comment.

Share.

Luv U Guys/Girlz.....