[9] Where he going 🤨🤨

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed, dreaming about playing with a bunch of puppies when you heard a voice

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed, dreaming about playing with a bunch of puppies when you heard a voice. "It's time to wake up, Lord Phantomhive." Suddenly the curtains were drawn letting the sunlight in and then the curtains of your bed were drawn too.

You simply grumbled and turned away. "Just a few more minutes Sebastian. Grn I'll get up." You said before you whipped your head around and cracked open your eyes to see Agni greeting you good morning with a happy smile. "Namaste Ji. Good morning."

"Oh, Agni. Good morning, may I ask where my butler is?" You asked before you leaned back a little too far from suddenly standing up on the bed. A hand grabbed your nightshirt and pulled you down into Somas arms as he slightly bounced you in his arms as you processed how quickly everything was going,

"Still waking up, Phantomhive?" He asked before placing you down on the ground. "We are going out and about, kid. Show us around town." He ordered as you were nearly about to tip over. 

"My name is Y/n and go tell my brother that, I want to go back to bed..." You mumbled. "Alright, Y/n. I order you to show me around. Come." Soma said as he picked you up and began walking out the door when Sebastian appeared.

"Pardon me Prince. I am terribly sorry, both of my masters have a full schedule. I'm afraid there's a great deal of work and studying they must attend to." Sebastian reasoned.

-

"You two will need a tutor while we're in London. I shall fill that role." Sebastian said to the two of you as he pushed up his glasses, your brother frowned while looking at the paper and Sebastian seemed to know what he was thinking as he tilted Ciels chin up using the violin bow.

"As your tutor, I make the rules. Surely you have no objections to my teaching methods do you, master?" Sebastian addressed your brother who simply pushed the handle away and started playing, going first.

Ciel was playing nicely as Sebastian praised him. "We'll done. Very nice, my lord." He then turned to you who played a more difficult sheet.

"Wonderful, master." He praised simply as a guitar and drums were heard. You all looked over to see Agni and Soma playing music. "What are you doing?" Sebastian asked.

"I just think it will be good to spend time with Ciel and Y/n for today. I am also talented when it comes to musical instruments." Soma said as you grew interested. "Do you know how to play the harp? What about a piano?" "GET OUT!!"

It was now time for art study as you were drawing Ciel while he drew a simply display of a bottle of wine and a basket of fruits atop of a stand. "Look for balance calmly and bring out the depth." Sebastian advised as Soma appeared behind you two.

"Drawing a bottle is boring, isn't it? Drawing a picture is better with a naked woman right?" He then turned to Mey Rin who had come in to just bring tea. "So, woman! Undress!!" He ordered as Mey Rin shrieked and wrapped her arms around herself.