[82] Lies.

You leaned your head back on the couch placed in your room as you had a fork in your mouth

You leaned your head back on the couch placed in your room as you had a fork in your mouth. You then brought your head back down with a frown before your glare turned to the cake. You felt a sudden pang or anger. Why? Why!! You clenched your teeth before abruptly standing and heading to your closet.

You changed out of your shorts and into a pair of pants and added a vest before putting on a blazer and a coat. You looked out the window and realized you were situated at the corner of the manor, the best spot to slip away unnoticed.

You pushed one couch infront of your door and pushed the other infront of the window. After the small organization you hurriedly ran into your closet and grabbed all of the outfits in your closet.

You made a pile and ripped the fabric into long and thick pieces and tied them together, making a rope long enough to touch the ground hopefully. Once you made sure it was secure you tied one end to your bed post and laid the remaining fabric on the couch.

You then went into your closet and tried looking for low heeled shoes or some boots. Luckily you found some boots as you slipped them on.

You grabbed a garter and fastened it to your thigh and grabbed a small loaded gun and secured it. You then walked back to your window and opened it, letting the cool air wake you up fully.

And without a second thought you grabbed the make shift rope and let it drop down the outer wall. And luckily it made its own pile on the floor, so you braced yourself and slid down quickly, hitting the grass with a small thud.

Your hands burned a little bit and you winced, maybe you should've went down slowly to avoid rug burn but it was too late now, your main goal was to make it to the city and look for someone you could trust.

-

You were cold, tired, and very hungry. You were currently hiding in an abandoned wagon located in an alley and used a tarp to cover signs of someone sleeping there.

You tried getting some rest after the very long walk to the city but your legs felt like they could possibly get turned the other way and not have any problem.

But after some tossing and turning and almost getting a splinter you gave up and threw off the tarp and looked out of the alley to see what shops were around. A bakery, tailor, shoemaker, and photography studio.

A photography studio! The one your father used the own! The one that Pitt is managing! Maybe he could help you.

So you traversed through the back alleyways and made it to the back of a shop next to Pitts, you made a move to walk up to the store when policemen bursted inside.

You clasped a hand over your mouth and turned back into the alley, trying to keep yourself quiet and undetected. "Search the surrounding area! Y/n Phantomhive was reported missing, he may be trying to follow him!" A voice, Randall's voice, ordered as you kissed your teeth.