[29] Homie just got clocked 😧

Everyone was chatting up as you stayed with Charles, you noticed that the writer you'd invited did come but you were too shy to say hi

Everyone was chatting up as you stayed with Charles, you noticed that the writer you'd invited did come but you were too shy to say hi. "Is somethin' bothering you, Earl? You keep lookin around the room." Charles asked as you expressed your worries.

"The guest of honor seems like a lightweight, he's stumbling everywhere." You said and just as you did ms. Irene shouted.

"I told you to desist! I won't stand for this anymore. Keep your hands off me!" She shouted as she backed away from the man.

"But my dear, just look at how you are dressed! How is a man supposed to help himself eh?" He laughed as he went up to hug the woman. "Goodness! He's out of control someone please top him!" Mr. Phelps exclaimed as Irene slapped him.

"You should be ashamed of yourself you cur!" She insulted as he frowned at her. "How dare you speak to me like that you strumpet?" He shouted before grabbing a glass and attempting to throw it at her.

But the champagne and the glass landed on you instead as you had jumped in just in time to not let any harm come to a guest. The guests gasped at your bold move as the glass that was about to hit your forehead shattered.

"Please sir, lay off the drinks for a bit, eh?" Charles suggested as he dashed in front of you last minute and used his sword to destroy the glass before it could bruise your forehead.

"Please, this is a party. For the sake of the other guests, I ask you both to step away and-" you added and stepped from behind Charles as you were interrupted by Grimsby, Irene's husband, shouting.

"You disgusting old codger! I'll teach you to touch what doesn't belong to you!" He grabbed a wine bottle to throw at Georg but Sebastian had caught it in time and made a champagne tower.

"Here, we have a rare wine, from the village of Purcari in southeast Moldova. We do hope you'll all enjoy a glass with us this evening." He announced as everyone gathered around to admire the sparkle and smell of the tower.

"How stupendous! What is this wine tree?" Georg asked as Phelps added. "When did he arrange it?" "Meine Güte, this sweet scent! As if we're in a field of blumen!" Georg added once more as Grey walked up.

"It smells wonderful. I'll take a glass."
"I will, as well!"
"Save one for me!"

"That was quite a dunking, my lord. Are you sure you're alright?" Sebastian asked as he dried you. The makeup on your eyes was running down your face but after some wiping Sebastian managed to remove it.

"Another champagne tower, really?" Ciel asked as Sebastian finished up wiping your face and drying your hair. "It worked beautifully the first time, my lord."

"Yes, well, at any rate... He seemed like a steady fellow, but a little alcohol makes him like this... and from the look of things it's habitual." You started off before continuing to speak to the two in French so no body heard you badmouth the man.