[37] Yeah, man, idk if anyone has concealer in that shade 😰

You three walked to the door and entered to immediately see nobles talking with each other quietly and a distant fog filing the room

You three walked to the door and entered to immediately see nobles talking with each other quietly and a distant fog filing the room. "Is this your first visit to the society?" A man holding a glass asked as your brother nudged your arm for you to take the lead.

'This man is hideous.' You thought before reciting the greeting. "The perfect flame that dwells within us." "May be hidden but it cannot be extinguished." He continued as you had to recite the last line. "Through it all... we are phoenixes!" You three shouted as you also had to pose.

'Sebastian better be right about this ridiculous greeting or else I'm stabbing him with whatever I can find.' You mentally hoped as the man stared for a good second before posing as well.

"Phoenix flames! Brothers, we welcome you to the aurora society. Here are your membership badges." He said before placing the badges in your brother shaking and outstretched hand. "Excellent. Thank you very much." Your brother thanked as the man walked away,

You fell to your knees and almost curled in on yourself in embarrassment. You might as well perish as you heard Undertaker laugh. "I'm afraid if I laugh any harder, I may just do myself an injury!" He teased as you hid your face in your hands.

"I'd like to be shut into a room with only four walls, please!" You cried out as Sebastian finished securing your badge. "You will be fine, my lord." "'We are phoenixes!' Oh, I love it! And the you two said it with such straight faces as well!"

"You bloody-" your brother was about to curse the man as Sebastian put a hand on his shoulder.

"Now now. Temper, my lord. This is unexpected. What brings you here?" Sebastian reminded your brother before turning to Undertaker as you did as well, did he get hired?

"I suppose you could call it professional curiosity. Hospitals are some of an undertakers best customers, as you must know." Undertaker laughed as he put an arm on your shoulder and brought you closer to him as a side hug and a greeting.

"We are interested in the society's activities. What can you tell us about them?" Ciel asked the man who put his unoccupied hand on his hip.

"Steady, now. You know I won't give you any information without proper payment." Undertaker reminded as you frowned at him with your hands on your waist in a frustrated gesture.

"You just laughed for a minute straight!" You complained, "I suppose that's true. Perhaps just one more Phönix pose, for old times?" He requested as you two puffed up in embarrassment.

"Not a chance!" You both said when you heard a voice yell. "We are phoenixes! Forgive me, but I couldn't help adding a little touch of my own." Viscount Druit said as he dramatically posed.

"I want to puke." You said faintly as you put your hand over your mouth. "Is that viscount Druitt?" Ciel asked in disbelief "Difficult though it is to believe, he does have a medical license." Sebastian informed just as Sebastian said that he calmly smiled and walked over to you three.