[13] YIPIIIIIIIIEEEEEE 🎉🎉

"wow! What is that large animal all dressed up?!" Finny asked as he and you looked at an exhibit of an elephant

"wow! What is that large animal all dressed up?!" Finny asked as he and you looked at an exhibit of an elephant. "That's an elephant. It's a sacred animal. I have some back at my place, about ten." Soma explained as you and Ciel turned to him.

"What other animals do you have?" "How big is your house to fit an animal that big?!"

"Please try not to wander too far away." Sebastian sighed as a voice called you and your brother. "Yo, Earls."

"So it's time for the big showdown, eh?" Lau asked as a girl in a purple Chinese dress was on his lap. "You brought one of your girls even though you would be Infront of clients?" Ciel asked as Lau poked the girls cheek.

"Meh, RanMao is my little sister, yeh my sister. Even though we are not related by blood. Ain't she cute! I heard that during the curry contest they would serve the audience so I figured I would treat this girl." "Ho, I see." Ciel mumbled as he grabbed your arm and you both walked away.

"So the prince's butler really is serious?" Lau asked as he walked next to you two. "He betrayed the master he regards as a god, of course he's serious." You replied with a huff.

"Is that... Oh my... Well if it isn't the Earls of Phantomhive!" A voice from behind you both said as you two turned around to see West. "Ah, lord West." You greeted as you smiled as him and clasped your hand together.

"Long time no see! It hasn't been since last year's social gathering if I recall!" He said as he walked up to you both and tucked his hat under his arm. "It's an honor to meet you two again. Neither of you ever change, always wearing a well tailored tail coat. So what brand does someone of the Earl's status wear?" He asked as Ciel slightly pulled you behind him.

"Our butler picks out all our clothing. We don't care about brands." "You never change! Down to think of it isn't your group competing in this contest?" Harold laughed as your brother nodded.

"Yes, my brother wants to consider expanding our company into the food business." "I was rather surprised to learn that you two would enter. Did you two go on a hunt for a talented chef?" He asked in a teasing tone as you noticed Soma hid himself behind a tree.

"My company cannot lose! We have hired a curry specialist." He boasted as you hummed. "Is that so?"

"Between you and I... Some spies broke into my home. It was terrible. One of my galle lamps was broken along with a chess set I got at general trading." He whispered as he placed a hand beside his mouth.

"It scares me to even think of it. Luckily the secrets of the curry were kept safe. I get the shivers knowing the criminal may even be here." He shuddered as you sent Sebastian a mocking look.

"How unfortunate." "Enough about that, I heard the queen might be attending this curry show?" He asked as you and Ciel shared a confused look before turning back to him and raising a brow. "And?"