𝐢𝐢𝐢. canteens and halloween

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ THE EXIT , robby keene!  ━━━━━  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3 !

‧₊˚ THE EXIT , robby keene!
  ━━━━━  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3 !

。・:*˚:✧。

IN WHICH, it's
october 31st, and it's the day
of the halloween dance  !

━━━━━━━━━ THE HALLOWEEN PARTY IN MEAN GIRLS, WAS ELOISE'S
SECOND FAVOURITE scene in the movie — first place being the plastics four-way phone call, with the iconic karen smiths "i can't come out, i'm sick." line. a smile played on her lips as she stared at the date on her phone, october 31st. the girl adored halloween, not only cause of the mean girls movie, but mainly because of west valley high's halloween dance.

moon, yasmine, and eloise had all decided to go as laker girls for this years halloween dance, and with sam being a new addition to the now group of four, she too had been invited in on the matching costume plan — although on the topic of mean girls, the o'connel girl did believe that their matching plastics outfit from last year would be hard to top. eloise stands by the fact that she was an amazing karen smith.

    but whilst counsellor blatt was suggesting costume ideas — which were the complete opposite of the ones yasmine had prepared for the group, aisha pulled up a chair next to sam, a smile painted on her face. "hey!" she beemed. "i got a great idea for our costumes this year."

    sam's face dropped, a guilty expression overpowering the once smiley face of the larusso girl. "uhm-"

    "i was thinking, i go as sodium and you go as chloride." she interrupted. "and when people ask us what we are, we do this." she continued, before reaching over to the table next to her, grabbing the salt shaker from the surface, gently shaking it onto the ground with a grin.

    sam let out a small chuckle as she laughed at the girls idea — an idea that eloise found rather smart, and well original. yasmine on the other hand, was simply clueless on the idea behind the costume. "what is that — some dumb inside joke you guys have?" she laughed, clearly confused on the meaning of sodium and chloride.

    "i mean, it's not really inside." the robinson girl laughed. "sodium chloride is table salt." she shook her head whilst chuckling, the salt shaker still clasped in her hands.

    yasmines face scrunched together, clearly embarrassed about her lack of knowledge.
"yeah ... i was kidding." the blonde lied, slowly retracting back into her seat.