Episode 6: (Sterling family Loss Part 2)

Alexander

It's been a few days since our mother passed away, and we are all at a loss for words. My brother Nicholas and I are staying with our father at our childhood home, trying to support him through his grief. He is struggling greatly, and we are doing our best to cope as well. We have planned our mother's funeral for Saturday, but today is only Wednesday and time seems to be standing still.

To keep my mind occupied, I've been working on my laptop from the house. Even though my mother is gone, life moves on and work must be done. Today, my personal assistant Amelia will be coming over to help me with contracts and to schedule a meeting with CEO Liana Zephyrwind. Keeping busy helps ease my mind during this difficult time, because if I don't, I fear I may break under the weight of my emotions.

Holden is struggling, and the construction workers report that he is becoming increasingly difficult to work with. Eriola and Nicholas are working alongside the construction crew, as Holden's behavior has become unbearable. He needs to get his emotions in check and stop taking them out on everyone around him. Elara wants me to meet with her to discuss getting DNA for her son, but I had to decline for now.

It's 5am and Kaikora is lying between my sheets, helping me relieve some stress. Today will be busy with meetings, so why not take this opportunity to relax? I still have strong feelings for Kaikora, and watching her beautiful brown skin bounce around in my bed is exactly what I need right now.

"Oh fuck Alex...that feels amazing," Kaikora moans as I thrust into her pussy.

"You have an incredible pussy, Kaikora. Now flip onto your stomach," I instruct, using her body to release my pent-up anger and frustration. She knows I want children, but this is just a quick way to alleviate stress.

Kaikora flips over and I enter her tight pussy from behind, thrusting hard and fast. "Cum for me, Kaikora. Can you do that?" I grunt as she screams and releases her juices all over my dick. I grab her ass and continue thrusting, finally releasing my own seed inside of her.

Afterward, I collapse on top of Kaikora before pulling out and lying beside her on the bed. Black women hold a special place in my heart; I wish Kaikora could be my wife, but for now she's just a good fuck. Despite my feelings for her remaining the same.

I move to the pillow and Kaikora comes to lay on my chest. It feels really good to have her back in my arms again.

"How are you feeling, baby?" she asks as she strokes my chest.

"I'm good, just trying to get through this day by day. How about you?"

"I'm okay, and I want to support you, Alex. Even though we're not together anymore, I still love you," she murmurs as she falls asleep on my chest.

Carefully, I brush aside the tangle of curls that have fallen across her face. She looks so peaceful in her sleep, with the faintest traces of a smile curving her lips. Leaning in closer, I whisper into her ear, "I love you too, my sweet baby girl." Placing a tender kiss on her forehead, I can't help but feel overwhelmed with adoration for this woman lying next to me.

Checking the clock, I notice that it's only 5:30 am. I have hours until my meeting at 1pm, so there's no need to rush and get out of bed. I wrap the covers snugly around our intertwined bodies to keep us warm. As I begin to drift off into much-needed rest, the familiar sounds of passion and pleasure can be heard coming from Nicholas and Latoria's room next door. It seems he has the same idea as me.

Focusing on the warmth and comfort of Kaikora's body pressed against mine, I let myself succumb to peaceful sleep. The world outside fades away as we lose ourselves in each other's embrace.