....ⓡ𝑒𝐚ᒪᒪ𝔂 ?

Ana felt holes being burnt into her as she read her casual "A little life".

"So, whose the lucky guy?"

She jumped almost,  she really wasn't expecting this voice.

It had been nearly a month since she got the crush thingy on that kid but NO ONE. Not even Rachel had found out till then.

Sure Sara came with the usual teases, that was her fault for fawning too much.  But she hadn't been FOUND OUT.

"Who will be lucky,  dude?"
She rolled her eyes, as she the amused spectator leaned towards her.

Work that's quite the scene. Her sitting in a stair and a guy leaning over her holding the railing.

She sighed wondering why she was still rotting on this Catholic school where boys and girls talking is like a forbidden thing.

She frowned at the questioner,

Rayn Simpson...yeah Simpson.

"Dude I literally always read book and this is about two guys trying not to kiss each other"

He looked even more satisfied,
"Sister, you think I'm dumb? "

Ana was actually surprised that Rayn could think, she made sure to show that she was indeed impressed.
"Let's hear your point"

"You aren't reading the book, you're reading the room, and waiting for a character,  and there's only two characters worthy of looking here"

She frowned.

Well yeah, this is junior floor.  And only that guy with red classes and Sebastiano the guitarist was the often crushed on guys.

"The glasses playboy and the 'mommy' baby girl"

She almost wheezed. Baby girl?  She would like to call him that someday.

But damp Rayn?  didn't he fail his latest exams.

"So who? Spill sissy"

Ana smiled, lips pleasantly shut.

"Though i already know its Baby girl,  definitely"

"RAYN DUDE?"

She could no longer hide her impression.

"Hah! I was seeing how your eyes wandered when leaving school yesterday sissy"

"Ahhhh...so you look at me when I'm leaving school? "

Rayn shrugged,  walking away and standing on the railing instead,  causing her to follow.

They stood face to face.

"Sister of mine, don't you know young masters affection and preferences  for miss arrogant tree"

She giggled, Arianna was sure hated.

"I do!  How do you?"

"It's common knowledge"
He hesitated.
" I'm gonna be frank,  let's move on"

Now that really caught ana off guard.
"Wait wait, that was too frank"

He put on a Chinese scolar expression as he went on.

"See, he fancies another woman,  and he's younger than you. Sounds like a losing game"

Ana refused to back down.

"Dude I'm younger than my class and Arianna is older than me in age"

Rays visibily gave up .

"It won't end well you know,  should I tell him?"