Shit! The Brown Gucchi Bag!!

Gosh! Jack thought the plate will break at any moment. As he looked at the plate, he saw a tattooed hand was holding it like casually. As he looked up to see the person's face, it was a mistake. He saw an angry face with red shot eyes looking at him piercing his whole demeanour. His hand started shaking, but he didn’t let go the plate. He had his ego and reputation to set here, in the campus. 

Jack was a Senior here like Namjoon. Though their Departments were different.  It's been more than 2 years Jack is doing this kind of things. And specially with the Newbie students. His father was a governing body here in the University committee . So no one said anything to him. Well, he never hit anyone here. But bullying was also a worse thing. Wasn’t it?

He saw the tattooed boy held his wrist  with the other hand and he was forced to let the plate go.

Jungkook took the plate with another hand and hand it over to the nearest student in the line without even moving his eyes from Jack.

"I didn’t understand what you said. Can you do me the favour to make me understand too? Jack? Is it?"

"What the hell! Who the fuck are you? Let my hand go."
Jack was thrashing his hand from Jungkook's grip  but for no avail.

"I thought you were some stronger bustard. It came out you are just a rat who only squeaks when everyone is asleep."

Jack was looking at the other students who started to laugh in Jungkook's words.

"What the hell are you standing for!! Beat the shit out of this motherfucker, you assholes." Jack yelled at his group.
Even they didn’t know what to do. But they had to do something.  After all, they all were just bustards who ate on Jack's money. So one of them came forward with an intension to punch Jungkook.

And obviously Jungkook saw that and he just turned around at the perfect time still holding Jack's hand. And the punch went to Jack's face straight.  Jack could swear he saw black dots in his eyes.

Students who were presented there couldn’t stop laughing.

"Shit...sorry. Sorry Jack. I swear I didn’t punch you. This asshole, he tricked me....J-Jack.... " 

After that,  all of Jack's little friends came forward to save their friend. But the Jeon Jungkook was equal to 100 little bustards. 

Jack thought his hand got broken by now. And yeah his face and body got punched and beaten up by his own friends.  It was hilarious.  His nose was bleeding too.

Yoongi,  Hoseok and Namjoon was watching the whole scene, either   folding their hands on their chests or in their pocket. Like they were enjoying. Though Hoseok was a bit concerned. But Yoongi assured him that Jungkook could handle this.

.

.

.

Taehyung's eyes got bigger when he saw Jungkook held Jack's hand. He knew Jack from his school. That boy was a hella shit in bullying. His parents were called almost every week in the school for this kind of behaviour. But he didn’t get better in any way than getting worse. Even seeing Jack was a horrible memory for Taehyung. He was literally shaking. Eun Woo was talking to him about the brave boy to him but Taehyung couldn’t reply him as he was engrossed in whatever was happening just some 30 mitres away.

He was kinda scared.  But his worries and fear fled away when he saw how Jungkook was beating him by his own group. It was so funny that Taehyung started laughing instantly. Eun woo was laughing too.

"He thought, he could do this in Uni. How stupid of him." Woo shook his head sheepishly. But now Taehyung's eyes were on Jungkook. He could see his tattooed hand, those veins popping out, aah that chest that might be so fit and hard, those long hair in ponytail, that devilish smirk on his face.