Bullies are back

"Can I come inside? " Rusel peaked through the door.

This was the second time she was visiting Jimin since Jungkook and Taehyung left. Once she came with the breakfast and now with the lunch.

Jimin slept peacefully after having breakfast and taking the painkiller. He sat by the headboard as Rusel opened the door more.

"Come in please aunt." Jimin flashed a pretty smile to Rusel who reciprocated the same gesture.

"Here have you lunch Jimin. It's almost 3 pm. I visited you twice. But you were sleeping peacefully I couldn't have the courage to wake you up." Rusel said with a delicate expression.

"Thank you aunt." Jimin smiled.

"Are you still paining? "

Jimin choked on his fried rice as he heard Rusel.

"Um....I - I'm ok I guess. Was it Jungkook that told you to give me the pill."

"Yes. He provided me the pills to give you."

Jimin started to eat shyly as Rusel smiled at him.

"Thank you." Rusel suddenly said.

Jimin raised his head to look at Rusel.

"Thanks for what aunt?"

"For taking care of Jungkook and making him happy."

"I- you don't have to please. "

Rusel shook her head.

"I never saw him so happy before you and Taehyung came in his life. I have been seeing him since he was a 3 years baby. The poor boy had suffered a lot. But I saw him genuinely being happy with you both." Rusel kept a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"You three, please stay together and be happy." Rusel said as she remembered how Jungkook held Taehyung's waist while exiting the house earlier in the morning and they both were smiling and bickering with each other.

"We will aunt." Jimin smiled.

After Jimin did his lunch, Rusel handed him the pill and the water.

"Take it. And you can take a warm bath too if you want." Rusel winked as she teased Jimin. Jimin covered his pink face with both of his hands.

"Aww.....don't be shy. You guys were like louder last night you know. Consider yourself lucky that I made the other stuffs leave the house earlier last night."

Jimin whined as he took the pill.

"Thank you."

"I'm just pulling your leg you know." Rusel chuckled.

"Take rest. You can do whatever you want here."

"Mm...I know. I just am gonna take some more rest."

Rusel left the room after glancing at Jimin one more time.

"Gosh....It's so embarrassing. " He kept hiding under the soft duvet.

"Let me text them." Jimin muttered himself as he took his cellphone from the stand.

Kookie's Pookies ❤️

Hey you both.....

Muscle bunny:

What happened baby...Is my sweetheart missing me?

"Missing my ass..."