His Boys

JeeHu was checking Taehyung if he had any internal injury or anything.  The boy was still unconscious.  It's been an hour since they reached at Jeon mansion. No one was talking particularly. Yoongi was standing near Jungkook, holding his fist in his hand. Jungkook was standing in the same spot after he laid Taehyung down and cleaned him out of all the blood. It's like the boy couldn’t function whatever was happening. Just last night they were so happy.

JeeHu sighed after she finished checking  Taehyung up.

"Jungkook. He is- Jungkook?"

No response.  Jimin raised his head from his knees to see Jungkook. Jimin's condition was no better than anyone. His inner voices were calling him, blaming him, that he was continuously shutting up. He looked at Jungkook as JeeHu stood up and kept a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jungkook.."

Jungkook turned his eyes to JeeHu as her voice now reached to his ears.

"Hmm?"

"Taehyung is ok. No internal or big injury. He got exhausted after fighting with all of them. It was a big deal for him. Physically and mentally too. It was not easy for him to fight with four big men. He invested all of his energy he could muster. He was brave. I took some blood sample for running some further tests. I will send you the reports after some hours. Also....Jungkook...." JeeHu held Jungkook's free hand.

"You need to be strong. Look at Jimin. Jimin's condition is not good. He has some depression and overthinking tendency. He might be not able to take this lightly. It will harm his body and mind too." JeeHu whispered talked to Jungkook so that Jimin couldn’t hear that. 

Jungkook glanced at Jimin. The boy was sitting beside Taehyung, curling to himself, his tears were unstoppable as he was continuously watching his unconscious lover. Jungkook's heart panged as he saw both of his boys. He had to be strong.

"Noona, please send me the reports soon. I'll be waiting.  And I'll call you when he wakes up. "

JeeHu nodded as she took her leave along with Hoseok. Yoongi stayed back. Eunwoo was waiting in the living room.

"Eun, you wanna stay or go?" Hoseok asked as he saw the boy was almost dozing off.

"Ah...how is Taehyungie? Did he wake up?" Eunwoo asked as he tried to adjust his eyes.

"He didn’t. I guess he will in some minutes or so.." JeeHu confirmed.

"Oh. Then I'll stay some more time till he wakes up."

Ok. Take some rest Eun. " Hoseok patted the boy's shoulder as he took his leave with his sister.

Seokjin entered hastily along with Namjoon as soon as Hoseok and JeeHu exited the house. They might have met outside Eunwoo thought. Seokjin's eyes were so red and swollen. He might have been crying all the way here.

"Jin hyung...."

"Eunwoo, where is Taehyungie?  Why isn’t he waking up?"

"Hyung he is upstairs,I think in Jungkook's room. The way we found him, he was unconscious, his face was so bloody."

"Did you guys see who did this? Any proof?" Namjoon asked as the boy was rubbing his whole face. He looked somehow tensed and tired too.

"Of course hyung. I clicked some pictures of them. Those shits were trying to flee" Eunwoo said as he opened his gallery and showed the pictures to Jin and Namjoon.

"Holy!! Is that R-Rain? And Sam!!" Jin's eyes widened in horror as he saw the bullies face.

"You know them baby?" Namjoon asked at Jin's shocking face.