Her soulmate Kim Da Ni

When Mi Rae entered the mansion it was pitch black outside. It's past 8 p.m.  She thought Jungkook would be in the living room or his bedroom waiting for her returning. The boy always did that. But when she entered, she didn’t see him in the living room.

"Madam....you came back." Rusel came running with a smile on her face.

"I'm back Rusel. Where is Jungkook?.In his room?"

"Y-yes madam. Young master is in his room."

"Ok. Dinner ready?"

"Yes madam. You get freshen up. I will call young master to join you in dinner."

"No need Rusel. You serve the dinner. I will call him."

Rusel nodded as she gulped seeing Mi Rae going upstairs towards Jungkook's bedroom.

Reaching to Jungkook's room Mi Rae pushed the door without knocking at it........

.

.

.

.

Jungkook came downstairs to join his mother in dining table. Mi Rae was already there decorating Jungkook's plate with his favourite foods she knew from his childhood. 

"Hey mom. When did you come back?" Jungkook asked with a smile.

"It's been 20 minutes son. Come sit down. I'm serving your food. "

"It's been a long time mom, we having... meal together. "

"It is.." Mi Rae sighed.  She should've presented in Jungkook's life more than she was. At least once in a month.

"Um...Jungkook.. "

"Hmm..mom?"

"Where are your friends btw? They didn't come to join the dinner? "

Jungkook chocked on nothing at his mom's words. He intentionally didn’t bring them downstairs. Also both of them were kinda afraid to meet Jungkook's mother. So they refused the idea of having the dinner together.

"Um...t-they..j-"

"Call them to join us.  Come on. There's so much food. We should eat together, even if It's once in a decade."

"Ok mom." Jungkook called at Jimin's phone.

"Jiminie...come downstairs with Tae. We are having dinner together with my mom. "

Mi Rae didn’t know what was the reply from the other side. But she guessed she would see the other two in a minute.

"They are coming mom. "

"That's great. Family should eat together."

"F-family?"

"They are your friends right? Your best friends. So the friends you trust the most, must be treated as a family. Don't they Jungkook?"

"Y- yup mom." Jungkook didn’t know what to say. Though his mother referred them as family cause they were his friends, his heart beamed with happiness.

In a minute Taehyung and Jimin came downstairs. Jimin was holding Taehyung's hand in his, supporting the boy came down the stairs.

Both of them neared the dining table and saw Jungkook and his mom sitting on the chairs. They both bowed to her. They were nervous would be an understatement. Jimin was already sweating.

"Hello Mrs Jeon."

"Hello Madam."

"Hello to both of you too. Please have seats. " She said to both of them. Both Jimin and Taehyung bowed to her again before sitting either side of Jungkook.  Jungkook was in the middle.