Made love? wahh!

Jungkook picked Taehyung from the tub and dried him with the fresh towel.

"What do you wanna wear baby?"

"Anything comfy would be ok."

"Sit here. I'm bringing some of your clothes."

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand. Jungkook smiled at him.

"I have stuffed both of my cupboard with new clothes for you and Jimin. I told you I would. You both have equal shares of my everything. " Jungkook kissed Taehyung's eyes that were watering.

"Can I just wear some of yours tonight. Wanna have your scents around me."

"Of Course bub. Let me find something comfortable. " Jungkook made Taehyung wear some bathrobe and they exited the bathroom together.

Jimin's soft snores were being heard. Taehyung sat on the edge of the bed while Jungkook came back with some cotton oversized t-shirt.

"Here baby. Let me make you wear it. " Jungkook made Taehyung wear the t-shirt.

"The way he is snoring, he's not gonna wake up tonight. I will clean him with warm water." Jungkook went to the bathroom and came with a towel soaked with warm water. Then he cleaned Jimin as much as he could. Jimin stirred Between his sleep when Jungkook cleaned his sore muscles but didn't wake up nevertheless. Jungkook took all of their dirty clothes and threw them inside the laundry machine.

"Baby, It's quite late.... What do you wanna eat?"

"Anything would be ok...."

Jungkook and Taehyung were wide awake for some more times. After they ate, they fell asleep immediately hugging each other, Jimin in between. They were quite exhausted after the love making session, then Jimin's confession about his past.

.

.

.

.

The ray of the sun entered Jungkook's room without paying any attention to the white curtains..... Jungkook grumbled as it touched his face.

He scrunched his nose as he tried to open his eyes. Wait.....he was hearing some muffled noise, where is he?....It's of course his room...

He propped up on his elbow when the scene unfolded in front him. Taehyung was sucking Jimin off!!

Aahhh........his dick twitched..

"What we're having early in the morning huh?" Jungkook's husky voice made both of his lovers looked at him instantly.

Jimin moaned louder when Taehyung took him more inside of his throat.

"Oh....Tae- God! Your mouth is so sexy...."

Taehyung hummed at Jimin's compliment. The vibration sent Jimin in utter blissment....he clutched Jungkook's hand.

"Are my babies enjoying having their breakfast early in the morning...? " Jungkook teased both of them.

"Kookk....." Jimin whined while Taehyung smirked at that.

"How are you feeling taking him down your throat love?"

"He is just delicious Kook...." Taehyung let Jimin's dick go from his mouth.

"You guys continue... I'm gonna take a shower. "

"Won't you join us?"

"As much as I want to, we would be late if we start something now and I don't think Jimin here would be able to walk for a week then." Jungkook laughed. And Jimin slapped his hand.