His past 💔

"Jiminie....? Baby are you ok? Why're you crying Love? Are you hurting somewhere?" Jungkook was worried. Jimin was crying continuously. Jungkook checked twice if Jimin was hurt in his lower half somewhere. Jungkook signed Taehyung if he knew something. But Taehyung mouthed a No worriedly.

After some time, Jimin calmed down from his crying and now only sniffling was being heard.

"Baby? "

Jimin didn't answer Jungkook, he just hided his face in Jungkook's broad chest. Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung was rubbing his back soothingly and was giving him soft kisses.

"I-I never thought I could love again...I thought, love was not for a person like me."

Jungkook frowned at that.

" Why did you think like that love? You are literally our angel. An angel should be loved by everyone. Me and Taehyung are so lucky to have you. You know that right?"

Jimin raised his head.

"You think so?"

"Of course we think so. My God Minie....you are such a lovely person. My lovers are the best in this world." Jungkook kissed Jimin on forhead and did same to Taehyung. Taehyung gave him a beautiful smile.

"B-but I- I couldn't save her. I couldn't protect her. She- she is gone. She will never come back."

"Jiminie....who are you talking about love?" Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows. Jimin never told them anything about his past. He was always conservative about that. He always kept his posture well hidden.

Jimin clutched Taehyung's hands more tightly as Taehyung was embracing him from behind and he again nuzzled his face in Jungkook's chest before breaking in again.

"N-noona....M-my first love."

"Your first love?" Jungkook kept combing Jimin's hair. This is the first time Jimin is uttering a private chapter of his life. And that's also about his first love. Jungkook and Taehyung wanted to hear.

Jimin nodded his head as Yes.

"Wanna talk about that baby? If you're feeling to talk about that, kookie and me are all ears. We are ready to listen. If you wanna cry, you can just do that too."

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you both sad in our happy day."

"Uhu....It's ok baby. Whatever that is bothering you is important to us." It was important for Jungkook to know what's Jimin's story. He never forced them both cause he knew they would eventually tell him everything some day.

Jimin sat comfortably in the middle of Taehyung and Jungkook.

"I didn't tell you that I was in Orphanage till I became 14."

Jungkook frowned.

"14? So Mrs. Park isn't your real mother? She adopted you?"

Jimin shook his head and chuckled sadly.

"She is our biological mother. But she sent us to Orphanage when I was 6 and Julie....Julie was just a newborn back then."

"Why though? I think Park International was established more than 30 years ago and it has It's reputation. It should not be a financial problem right?" Jungkook knew about Jimin's family Company. He himself was a temporary CEO in their company when his dad wasn't present. So knew about Park International Company. It's one of the biggest Company after Jeon International Company.

"It's not about money. And to be honest, I don't even know why she did that. I don't remember our father. And I almost forgot her face when she came back to take us back with her."