The rights of being my boyfriends

After informing JeeHu that Taehyung got his conscious back, Jungkook came back to his room to the cutest sight of his boyfriends. Jimin was sleeping on Taehyung's free arm while Taehyung was combing his soft hair with the other hand. Jungkook stayed at the door for a minute before entering  the room after fixing his tensed expression to a normal one.

"Hey baby. Feeling better now?" Jungkook asked as he sat beside Taehyung. 

Taehyung looked at him with a worried expression.  He tried to sit after laid Jimin down on the pillow. Jungkook helped him to sit down keeping a pillow on his back.

"Come here, let me hug you." Taehyung suddenly said extending both of his hands to Jungkook.

"It's ok. I might be smelling after the whole day." Jungkook gave Taehyung a nervous smile.

"Just don't pretend to be that strong my big baby. Let me hug you. I know how much you are suffering right now kook."

Jungkook didn’t say any more as he threw himself in Taehyung's embrace  and sighed loudly.

"It was hard for you. Wasn’t it? Watching me like that and then Jimin's condition worsened. "

Jungkook shook his head as a tear dropped on Taehyung's shoulder. 

"Baby....I love you. I love you Kook. Do you know at that time, I only had one wish and that's to be able to see you both, at least one more time. I was so scared." Taehyung confessed as Jungkook hugged him more.

"I thought I won't be able to come back to you both. Only the wish to see you both once more, gave me the courage to fight back. You are my strength my love. "

Jungkook just listened to Taehyung, not interfering in Between. Taehyung laid back from the hug as he now cupped both of Jungkook's cheeks.

"You look like a baby Koo. Don't cry. You look more cute when you cry." Taehyung and Jungkook both chuckled together.

Taehyung leaned to Jungkook's lips only to touch them with his. Their wet lips were moving together, molding like some liquid, fitting each other like they were some puzzle pieces of the same art. They Were perfect. Jungkook's tears touching their lips.

"I love you too baby....Just don't scare me more. I will die, if anything happens to both of you." Jungkook said as he nuzzled his face in Taehyung's chest. Taehyung looked down at his big baby. Jungkook was so adorable, Taehyung thought. 

"Btw, you should take a shower. You really are smelling now." Taehyung said as he pressed his nose with his fingers, scrunching it in a fake disgust.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes to Taehyung and leaned down to Taehyung's ears as he said...

"You didn’t say that last night baby, you even swallo-" Jungkook couldn’t even  complete his sentence as Taehyung slapped his arm and glared at him. Jungkook started to laugh.

"My baby became more stronger now?  Are you getting back your energy babe? Jungkook asked seriously.

" I'm still so weak, like my muscle will melt in pain and numbness at any moment." Taehyung pouted.

"Take some more rest baby. Rusel will bring food for you. I will take a bath till then." Jungkook said as he kissed Tae on forehead then leaned to kiss Jimin's cheek.

Jungkook entered the bathroom.

After a min or two Rusel came to the room with all kind of foods. Soup, meat, rice,  juice, fruits and many more.

"Hey Taehyung.  How are you feeling now."

"I'm ok now aunt. Having my energy back."

Rusel smiled at him as she set the food in front of Taehyung.