Dare to touch!

The first punch that landed on Taehyung's jaw and nose made him dizzy on the spot, his eyes were blurring, his nose was hurting. Taehyung was holding his nose with one hand that was bleeding like a river...

"Haha look at you, so weak, so delicate, you can't even take a punch huh? Pathetic bitch."

Taehyung looked back at his bully's eyes.

"Rain, let me go please. I'm requesting you. I never did any wrong to any of you right?  Then why're you doing this to me!!"

"So you remember my name but you learned to talk back?" Rain glared at Taehyung.

"Just let me go....I didn't even cross your path. Why're you hitting me?"

"Because you're a pathetic gay slut that is polluting the whole campus along with your boyfriend. It's our responsibility to make it clean. Hey Sam and Kith, both of you hold him tight, today I'm gonna check what he has got there... A pussy or a useless cock." Rain spat at Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes got widened. Was he- did they want to.... NO! Hell no! He couldn’t. He wanted to go to Jimin and Jungkook.
Taehyung tried to run away from the bullies but they caught him at the last moment.

"Where do you think you're going huh? You showed that audacity to flee from here? You whore, let me teach you how you should be." Sam said angrily as he grabbed Taehyung's collar. Taehyung didn’t know what he should do. He was being ganged up. And he knew these people would harm him in every way.

.

.

.

.

"Hello, kook? Did you talk to Tae?

" No baby why? I was kinda busy. He didn’t call me either."

"He isn’t picking up my calls. His phone is ringing. "

"It's past the University time for 10 mins already. Let me call Jin hyung you call Eunwoo. "

"Ok. Let me know, what Jin hyung says."

Jimin cut the call as he called Eunwoo.

"Hey Eunwoo."

"Jimin? Hi. You didn’t come to University today. Tae was sulking the whole day."

Eunwoo chuckled through the phone.

"Eunwoo where are you? Is Tae with you?"

"No, I just got out of the University. Waiting for my driver. Tae was still inside of the class when I got out. "

"Can you please check on him for me? He isn’t picking up my phone. "

"Ok, let me check. He said he would submit his assignments to Principles office. Let me check there too. I'll call you back."

"Ok."

Jimin cut the call. For some reason,  he was feeling restless. Maybe because it was the first time the three of them weren’t together after they became boyfriends. Jimin was panicking. His phone started to ring.

"Jungkook, what did Jin hyung said? "

"Minie, Jin hyung didn’t meet Taehyung today after lunch . He left the University early today. He said, he was going to meet Namjoon hyung. I'm on my way to the Uni baby. Don't worry. Tae will be fine love."