HLS - 1

01

-- All passenger of Flight CL080527 Los Angeles California to Manila Philippines please proceed to Gate 11. Thank You .

I was woken up when I feel that Jago tap me on my shoulders. Well this is it Macsen. You are now going back to Manila

" Are you really sure about your decision Mac? Pwede ka pa naman mag back out eh, pwede pa tayong bumalik ng bahay at itigil tong plano mo" Biro niya and I just gave her a stern look pero she's right I can still back out naman talaga if I wanted too ticket is just a ticket anyway.

" You're being crazy right now Jago ang mahal kaya ng ticket ko" I shook my head as well and we both started laughing but deep inside I know that Jago was having doubts about me coming home. At tinatago niya lang to sa mga pagbibiro sakin

" Ikaw naman, Mac di ka na mabiro, I was just messing with you paano ba naman you are staring into the void of nothing, I just wanted to see you smile plus points na lang kase napatawa kita hahahaha " Hay why is it so hard to act like you don't care whenever Jago is around? hirap talaga mag sinungaling sa taong to. She knows me too well. I just gave her a small smile assuring her that i am indeed alright. That I am okay. That I can do this

" I already made up my mind Jags' I think it's about time to face her. I should have done this long before... And I learned my lesson already na walking away with your problem wont automatically solve them. You have to face and deal with them. " As i say those words Jago smiled and sudden hugged me.

" Dad must be so proud of you Mac..." She whisper and I thank God that i have a sister like Jago with me. The one who will never leave my side.

" Thank you Jags! " I said as we break the hugged

" Oh bawal umiiyak Macsen!, You should go now baka maiwan ka pa ng flight mo dahil sa pagiging clingy mo sakin, face whatever it is that you need to face and kamusta mo ko sa kanila alright? " She said as we slowly parted ways

Every step papasok ng airport make me doubt my decision, I am still hesitant to go back in the Philippines, I don't really know if handa na ba ko na harapin siya ulit, Kaya ko na ba siyang makasama ulit after everything that had happen.

It's been four months since I left her but it still feels like yesterday when I saw her cry and begging me to stay. Siguro that time naging manhid ako and didn't feel any sympathy towards her. I choose to leave her like a trash. Halos lumuhod siya sa harap ko para lang pigilan akong umalis but again I was numbed that time and decide to still leave.

4 freaking months of being FREE, being SINGLE, NO CALLS, NO TEXTS from Mom, Gene. I stopped talking with them. But regards of ignoring them, nothing changed. I still feel empty inside and it's starting to messed with my mental state. I can still remember that phone call we had.

FLASHBACK

I was just staring at my phone for a couple of minutes now, How can I talk to her? Ugh... I pick up my phone and dialled her number. But to my surprise nagriring lang to I was starting to get impatient and was about to drop the call but then she pick up

" Hello?!" She sound annoyed when she pick up the call, well who wouldn't be, It already freaking 2 in the morning in the Phillipines.

" Hi... sorry to dis.... " I was cut off when she

" L--lewis is this you? Ikaw ba talaga to Lewy? Oh God how I miss hearing your voice. A--are y--you coming back home na ba L-- lewy? " I can hear her voice cracked and I know any minute she would cry... I wasn't able to answer right away. heaving a deep sighed before answering her

" I just wanted to say that I am coming back home Ash"

" Is this true? Oh thank God, We all miss you here Lewy specially Gene... and Mom, she was worried sick about you. I'm sure they be happy to see you once again. " You can feel the excitement on her tone. She might have missed me so much and I fell guilty that i don't really feel the same way towards her. All i can feel towards her is pity. I do miss my older sister Gene specially si Mommy i just suddenly cut connectinon with them when I left to avoid being tangled with drama. Who would have thought that I Macsen Lewis Roxas would have the guts to ignore my family for a whole 4 months? I just don't want them to control my life and tell me what i needed to do and what not to. I know Ate Gene she can be the very persuasive type unlike Jago who would just let me be. But still even if she's like that i still love them.

" I know Ash... Just tell them the news. " I coldly replied

" When will you be coming home Lewy?"

" Friday will be my arrival day, probably around 5 PM will be my arrival time "

" Alright Lewy, I will be picking you up .... " I cut her off by saying

" NO! Uh what I mean is no need na I can book a grab naman " I added. I know she's shocked right now because i shouted over her, which is not my intention naman

" A--ahh O--okay sige Lewis " then both of us fell silent, we are just listening to our deep breathes i can feel na pinipigilan niya na maiyak.

" Uh.. Lewy... Baby, I missed you so much" She utter after the long silence between us, I don't know what i should answer towards her, I don't want to give her false hope or lie that i feel the same way.

" Okay.. I-- I'll hang up na Ash, again I wanted to say sorry for calling you this late." I was about to end the call but she said another word

" Wait! Baby... I-- I love you Lewis " and instead of answering Ashley i just dropped the call.

EOFB

I was cut off with my train of thoughts when someone bumped into me..

" Oh God!... Miss I'm sorry" I said as I quickly help her to stand up, she then look at me and our eyes met. Time stood still as I was guiding her to stand up, I was then brought back into reality when she raised one of her brows, Pssh maganda nga kaso mukhang masungit naman.

" NO... It's alright... My fault " She said but you can hear on her tone na she sounded annoyed towards me. She was on a rush so she left me and damn kahit na ang sungit she left a mark on me, napayuko na lang ako and put a hand on my nape feeling embarrass.. Haaaay. Ang sungit naman non grabe.

I was about to walk and take a seat as I wait for my plane to announce the boarding when I suddenly notice a yellow handkerchief, I took it and low-key tried to smell kase mukhang di pa nagagamit eh.

" Hmm, Oh same smell, this is probably hers ..." I whisper when I smell the hanky. I can still remember how she smelled earlier kahit quick encounter lang yon. She smell so freaking good. It really attract me kapag super presentable and looking fresh at amoy fresh yung tao. And I will admit, that encounter turns me on.

What?! what the fvck are you thinking Mac?! I facepalmed with the though that was running in my mind. I shook my head and try to scan the area hoping to see miss Sungit but to no avail she was no longer here so I just put the hanky in my pocket and starts walking to where I should be going . But this smile on my face never leave. I smile as I remember her face.