HLS - 33

33

I woke up startled. I looked up from my side table to see that it was already six in the morning. Shit. I jumped up from the bed and went to her room. I'm not surprised when I saw the sheets neatly folded. She's gone. The ground dropped out from beneath my feet. It's like the room tilted. The silence of the room makes me sick to the bone. Damn it. I let out a deep breath . . Fvck I lost her again.

My eyes then caught a yellow planner on the side table. I smile as I saw her intials on top of it. I flip the cover to scan it and I saw the details that will help me find her. I chuckled as I read her complete address. You're still one hell of a lucky bastard Macsen Lewis. I moved my feet and walked out into the quite room when a sheet of paper fell from the planner and it landed on my bare foot. I set my gaze down.

No it was not a sheet of paper but rather a picture

No it was not a sheet of paper but rather a picture. . I wiped the sweat off my face with my hands and looked at the picture. . . A picture of a kid wearing a red polo and a yellow cap. Dark haired kiddo with a perfectly etch nose, full lips and his lashes were enviably thick and long and he has a keen brown eyes which is kinda chinito with a thick brows. . . Just like mine. I looked similarly just like him at my age it was just he was a boy version of me. Staring through it unblinking, watering eyes my whole body stiffened and I could feel my hand shake. I felt my eyes heat and tears started to fall

(A/N: Ganyan itsura ng Baby nila imaginin niyo na lang 😂)

Di--did the IVF worked? Di--did she get pregnant? God.. is that really possible on the first try? my mind spun as million of questions emerge to my mind.

I needed some freaking answers to all of this.

~~~~

BINI was crooning soulfully through the surround sound speakers about try. I looked across the open floor plan into the kitchen and saw Mikha swaying to the music while stirring something on the range. There was an open bottle of wine on the counter and two goblets, One of which was half-filled with red wine.

" Hey. . . " I called out as I got closer.

" Whatcha cooking? Do I have the time for a shower first?" She poured wine into the other goblet and slid it across the breakfast bar to me.

" Pasta with meat sauce, And hold the shower, dinner's ready. . . call Maloi and Baby Maverick. " I watched her dump the pasta into a waiting bowl.

" Pinakaen ko na siya kanina guys. . ." Maloi then arrived coming from the living room. She walk towards Mikha and put her hands on the latter waist. While me? I enjoyed another sip of my wine. It was a crisp and nicely chilled.

" Oh by the way Sammy, nahanap mo na ba yung planner mo? "

" No, Tssk hindi ko ba alam saan ko nilagay yun. I need to find that guys. . " I pulled out one of the teakwood barstool and sat there.