HLS - 09

09

" Anong masamang hangin at espiritu and sumapi sayo para mapunta ka dito Roxas? " Cillian utter as soon as she open her pad's door for me.

" Hahaha very funny Cilly.. Bastos pa din talaga yang bunganga mo, Di ba pwedeng miss ko lang yung best friend ko kaya ko siya binisita? " I retorted back as I gave her a goofy smile.

" HaH???! Ikaw Macsen Lewis?! Nakakamiss? Sino? Ako??? Piskit ka pre tigil tigilan mo yang tinitira mo ha, Ang tagal mong hindi nagpakita sa akin then all of a sudden at almost midnight dadating ka sa unit ko para mangistorbo at sasabihing na miss ako?! tang-- " hahaha well her emotions bilang si anger is valid it's been so long since I last visited her. Ever since Yvo arrived in my life all of my free and vacant time was now allotted to her na dati I can spend with Cillian where we can drink some booze before I go home sa bahay namin ni Ash.

" Well.. Talk Roxas, I know you want something from me so spill that " She knows me to well

" Uhh, so I was wondering remember the rest house that you own in Batangas? That one you told me about before? " I started which piqued her attention

" Yeah, The one Dad let me have dahil I decided to be a good daughter all of sudden, What about that rest house Mac? " Shit how do I even start with this ba?

" Remember you told me that I can ask you anytime if I decided that I want to use it? C--can I p--perhaps borrow it for a day? Please Cilly? " I ask her permission well she was the one who offer it to me before my wedding but knowing Cillian Villanueva she will for sure ask a lot of questions and would interrogate me like I was the killer on SOCO.

" Huh? Ang sudden naman niyan Mac, And also di ako nagdadamot or whatsoever pero Dude your freaking rest house was way better than mine and beside ang layo ng Batangas medyo malayo yung property na nabili ni Dad remember when I once ask you to come with there apaka dami mo kayang arte kesyo malayo at mapuno yung daan." Damn this girl.. ang dami namang sinabi, Of course our rest house is available to use pero hindi pwede dun. HINDI. KO. PWEDENG. DALHIN. SI. YVONNE. sa rest house namin, Mom's very much fond of using it, It was were Dad spend his last remaining days kaya gustong tumatambay ni Mommy dun. And I can't still tell her about Yvonne. at least NOT YET..

" Dude, ours wont be available you know how Mom would sudden pop out of nowhere specially if someone is using it, she would bore me to death with stories of hers and dad's. Cilly Isang araw lang naman. Kung ayaw mo ipahiram I can rent it Dude. Name your price. How much would it be for a DAY!" She was now shaking her head. hahaha I know that I am very much winning on this. Cillian Alexandra could never say no to me Macsen Lewis. We're best friends after all.. best of friend since " Eggcell Era" that's how we called it pero ever since birth we were always on each other side. Same hospital almost same birthday... same time of birth too...

" Pistik! OO na, Oo na.. Lintek apaka drama mo paring kupal ka, May pa name your price, name your price kapa wala ka sa sa drama rama no. " I smiled at her and hugged her bestest friend ever talaga tong si Cilly!

" Mac lintek tigilan mo nga kakayakap sakin bakla ka ba?" She utter I smiled and tap her shoulder

" What do you think? Boang sa mga tanungan Cilly ha, But thank you Dude, I owe you one! I know she will be happy once she see the view on that rest house ... " Did I freaking say the last sentence out loud? fvck your an idiot Macsen!

" SHE???!!! So you mean to tell me dalawa lang kayo ni ASHLEY na pupunta sa rest house na yon? Aba.. bakit di mo agad sinabi kanina kesa yung name your price pa yung sinabi mo sana sinabi mo na lang na kayo ni Ash pupunta dun. I'm happy for you Mac your slowly building your relationship back to how it used too.." Shit! what does she mean Ashley? I averted my gaze to not met hers but who am I kidding? Cillian Alexandra Villanueva was my eggcell buddy of course she would know how I would be if I can't tell the truth. I can never keep a secret with her as in NEVER... She was just staring intently at me trying to find my weakspot and what I only produce was a big deep sighed...