HSL - 14

14

" Ang aga mo naman atang umuwi ngayon? " I'm currently here at my unit together with Cillian my best friend. I had to leave work earlier than usual since di ko na kaya yung sakit ng ulo ko. This fvcking hangover is killing me.

" Sobrang sakit kase ng ulo ko, Cilly. " I utter, while massaging my temple, trying to ease the pain, Since my head is throbbing in pain.

" Eh sino ba naman kaseng siraulo and umubos ng alak na akala mo tubig lang para sa kanya. " Tssk, Oo na.. Oo na. Inubos ko yun lahat... I--i don't know how many bottles I drink, I actually lost count, I have to drink, I needed to drink it. I have to forget her. Even for a few seconds or few minutes I need to forget about her. It's been how many days since I last saw her, But for me it felt like eternity already. I missed her so much and it fvcking pains me not being able to see her every single day. Damn it.

" Oo nga pala, Ashley ask me last night."  She then utter, but didn't look at me directly. Her gaze is just looking outside the window.

" What did she asked you Cilly? " I questioned her nervously. My heart is now actting irregularly probably because of some guilt? I-- i don't really know.

" She was just asking if you are having any problems..." Shit, Ito na ba yun? nakakahalata na ba siya sa mga kagaguhan ko? I just nod my head and signal her to continue with her story.

" Mac... You know how Ashley and I we go way back and we are also really good friends... and I--i hate lying at her... " She pauses.. T*ng*na ito na nga ata, Ipagkakalulo ka na ng best friend mo. Your so busted Macsen.

" But.. mas matimbang pa rin para sa akin yung pinagsamahan natin, Mas matimbang ka pa din sa kanya Kupal ka!" I really wanted to beat her ugly ass right now. nakakainis

" Fvck you Cilly! You're scaring the hell out of me! Gusto mo atang mamatay ako ng maaga dahil dyan sa mga trip mo sa buhay, I was on the verge of faling for it." I exclaimed and she just burst out laughing. Then all of sudden she stop. She shifts her head and looked at me in the eyes and I can then sense that she is dead serious, it like Lian will come out any second...

" But... I do feel guilty about what we are hiding to her dude... Alam mo bang she was waiting for you last night? " I know that my situation is also hard for Cillian's part. My reverie drags me to what happen last night between me and Ashley. It was like a freaking movie flashed before my eyes. The scene of me and Ashley kissing and the sight of her sobbing uncontrollably... Fvck... It is making my headache even worser...

We were supposed to have sex last night.. But it didn't happen again. And every time we were about to do it, I would always stop and that really pissed her off, of course who would not be pissed right? And I know it's not fair on her part and that it is also part of my duty as her Wife to fulfill her needs,  But i just can't let myself do it.

It's been ages since my last intimate night and I can't even remember it anymore. Though Ashley and I are good with that before. I just can't look into another girl. Not until Yvonne came into my life... My freaking body and my freaking hormones wanted it, They wanted me to do it. But my heart and mind was set. They only wanted to seek for another girl and it is Yvonne. It has always been her since she came into my life.

" Yow! Roxas, Still with me? " She snapped at me.

" Huh... Yeah yeah " I then look at my watch and it is now 5:30 in the afternoon already. I remember our so called date... And I am not fvcking sure if I really wanted to do it... Shit. Mac you owe her big time, this simple dinner date is nothing compare to the pain I am slowly putting her in. I messed up big time last night so I believe that she deserve it. A simple dinner to say how sorry I was.