HLS - 20

20

" You are my dream
You are my hope
You are my love
And baby you are my heart I want you to know
And let it show That I'm in love
Everytime I see you near
I wanna be close to you but how can it be?
Cause I know it's impossible to make it happen
But still you are "

I sing as loud as I can as I drive the road with a wide grin on my face. Last night was indeed a perfect night, I can still remember the smell of her skin and every moan that she made last night was still echoing inside my head. Oh God I suddenly wanted to go back to her place and make love with her again.

" Baby you are. . . " I ended the song titled Baby U Are, that was actually my song for Yvonne a few months ago. But now she is totally and finally mine. I'm her first in all. First Kiss, first date, and I was the one to get her innocence... I broke my reverie as my phone ring. Cillian's calling

" Yow! " I greeted her with a high spirit

" Is this Macsen? The same Macsen Lewis na halos kagabe kulang na lang ay pumatay ng tao?" I heard her laughter on the other line.

" Hahahahah, I'm in a good mood lang Cilly . " I utter still sounding enthusiastic

" Well I why wonder is that hahahaha, So back to my main agenda, I already spoke with the person I know. And the papers will be ready by next week . " Well it's about the divorce paper.

" Cilly, Is that the earliest date we can get it? Wala na bang mas ibibilis pa yan, I can pay extra if necessary naman" I sincerely asked Cillian. After what happened last night... I am really desperate to end my marriage with Ashley.

" Sorry Dude. That's the fastest time that I can do, I even talk to my ex just for this to be prioritize. Usually you have to wait a month or two para lang makakuha ng paper like this. Hindi sila basta basta specially this is very sacred for some."

" I see, well I still appreciate it Cilly. " I answered while sighing

" Macsen. . . You need to talk to Ashley about this as soon as possible ha. Mas mapapadali Yung pagprocess ng papers niyo if both parties will agree to this. " Well actually that is the real problem now.

" I'll talk to her Cilly, I'm just waiting for the right time to tell her about this thing." I sighed knowing for a fact that Ashley will not allow this shit that I am plotting right now.

" But are you really sure about this Mac?" She asked me seriously

" YES."

" Think Macsen... Think of the possible consequences... the possible outcome the aftermath of this... "

" Lian, I know what will happen. . . I'm really sure about this. " I cut her off then I hear her sighed on the other line.

" Okay, I just want to make sure you are sure on this, You know that I'm always on your side Lewis. "

" Thank you Cilly! Oh... also one more thing dude. . . Uhm... Can I borrow your place again in Batangas... The rest house remember?" I know Cilly she can never refuse me hahahah

" Hahahaha piskit ka talaga Mac! But yeah whatever lover girl " Then she hang up. The whole divorce thing keeps buzzing my mind. But i'm desperate as hell and nothing gonna stop me. I think she should know this first before anyone else could. I move my car to the other lane as I headed South Going to Antipolo.