HLS - 8

08

I am now just staring at the void of nothingness trying to remove any thoughts of her in mind.

" Arrrrrrgh!!! " I scream as I am very much frustrated with what is currently happening with me.

Come on Yvo.. what the hell is wrong with you... you look stupid! Macsen... Why the hell do you keep on coming into my freaking mind....

My train of thoughts was cut of when I heard a knock on my door. I suddenly look at my wall clock and it's freaking 10:30 in the evening already. Seriously at this time of the night? Who the fvck is this *sshole? I didn't bother to peek on the peephole kung sino man tong bwisit na to and I just hastily open the door with an annoyed feeling...

" Hi..." Fvck, It's her! anong ginagawa niya rito?!

" What are you doing here Mac? Anong oras na oh" I utter louder than I suppose to. Pucha naman mukhang sinusubok na naman ako ni Lord kahit ganitong oras. Taragis naman gusto ko nga mawala sa isip ko tong taong to pero ano nandito siya ngayon nakatayo sa harap ko.. Haaay Buhay. At may gana pang ngumiti na parang di dis oras ng gabi ang punta. But that damn tempting lips is actually alluring me. Shit I need to get rid of her as soon as possible or else...

Or else what??? Arrrrgrh! Fvck this...

" I don't have anything to do kase in my unit so I was thinking if pwede muna kong mag stay for a while ... "

" Of all the people na sinabi mong kilala mo... Ako talaga? Ako talaga yung naisip mong puntahan? Don't you have a girlfriend or some friends where you can go instead. Kesa Ako ung iniistorbo mo? " I utter towards her. I can see that she was taken aback from what I have said. Well that's odd for her Bigla ba naman natahimik na parang batang napagalitan...

---

" Of all the people na sinabi mong kilala mo... Ako talaga? Ako talaga yung naisip mong puntahan? Don't you have a girlfriend or some friends where you can go instead. Kesa Ako ung iniistorbo mo? " That's what she answered when I ask if I can stay for a while.. The fvck ano naman isasagot ko.. Shit.. shit... shit... Think Macsen! THINK!!!

" Ah eh.. Wa-- Wala... I don't have a girlfriend. " I said as I touch my nape, Well I am telling the truth wala talaga akong girlfriend ano.. ah.. a--asawa yun m--meron ugh fvck..

" Tss.. sjagagsdlgfalskfgwrf" What the fvck? Ano daw? what the hell is she trying to say now? You know sometime this beautiful girl tend to be abnormal sometime parang na reboot siya for a few minutes whenever she's uttering incomprehensible.

She then walk inside her condo unit and without any hesitation since I do have a thick face I followed her inside her unit, Well in my defense di naman niya sinabing bawal or ayaw niya so... she was still standing in front of me her back facing me. I can't help but to admire her from where I was standing. She was wearing a large yellow shirt. which is cute para na niyang kumot haha... then my eyes roam a little more and it landed on her lower body... And then I saw her wearing a short.. Damn those freaking legs...

The hell why does It suddenly felt hot in here? wala bang aircon tong unit niya?

she continue to walk and then she let herself settled sa black sofa na nasa living room niya, she then turn on the television. Ugh.. excuse me you have a pogandang visitor right here??

Since makapal naman na yung mukha ko for letting myself in without her approval, I also sat beside her, Coz why not right? She then turn her gaze on me quite confuse on what I am doing... But I didn't mind I just look into her and admire her angelic face, No shit this girl is the real deal. Yung tipong pag nakita mo siya or nakasalubong mo mapapahinto ka talaga.