HLS - 6

06

I received a message from Ashley.

Oo nga pala today is her best friends birthday which is si Shantal, and for sure Gene will be there she always was. I don't know but there is a sudden force that wanting me to go to that party. And to be honest I never wanted to attend those kind of gathering dahil nauubos ung social battery ko, I would rather visit Cillian's Pad and drink booze there all night than to be on that party na alam ko naman na sobrang ingay at gulo kapag nalalasing na ang mga tao. Don't get me wrong I am not an introvert okay I am just naturally born nonchalant and if it doesn't piqued my interest then I'm out.

The party will start at 8PM and it is already 7:30PM. Wala Naman sigurong masama kung pupunta ako ngayon diba? My wife and Ate Gene was there so... Just this once I will allow myself to come I guess?... I went home to quickly change my clothes and to also take a quick bath na din. I hate being sweaty ugh...

When I arrived there are already too many people for my liking inside the bar. Some people that I know greeted me on my way inside even those people that I don't really know personally greeted me as well. I just smiled at them and nodded to those people na kilala ko naman. I was in the middle of the bar but I can already hear those OA laughs in one corner and when I focus my eyes on that specific corner, I saw Ate Gene and Ashley laughing really hard. They barely notice me pa since I didn't advice na pupunta ako, so I slowly approach them but as I got closer and closer to them a familiar laugh caught my attention.

Oh hell no! Don't tell me na nandito siya?

I then try to find where the laugh was coming from  and to my surprise the laugh was coming from the woman who was standing next to Ashley.

I hid myself to one corner of the bar where I can look and confirm if she really is the one I think she is. And fvck me as soon as Shantal says something nagtawanan na naman sila making the girl beside Ashley laugh once again. And I was able to finally catch a glimpse of her.. Damn... it is indeed her...

The same girl that haunts may dream every damn night ... I wanted to approach her so that I can get a better view of her angelic face once again, but I know for a fact that I can't because...

My wife is here too... so I decided to leave this place instead I was about to go out when someone call my name. Oh freaking hell...

" MACSEN!!!"  I look to who ever that annoying person that called me and it was Sabrina which is also a friend of them

" Hey.. Uh Sab.." nagbeso kame sa isat'-isa

" What are you doing here? nandun sila Ate Ashley ay, Lika sumama ka na sakin ako bahala sayo..."  fvck me now! why did I have to run out of luck today!

" Ah.. eh.. Hindi pwede Sab, I really have to go na din. " Her brows suddenly furrow hearing my answer.

" Ha? Why... Mac it's too early pa, come join us muna..." Damn it super kulit talaga into si Sabrina.

" I have an emergency kase, And I am needed kaya I have to go na din. "

" Ay ganon ba? Sayang naman Mac nandito ka na oh."

" Yeah, maybe some other time Sab no one can take over din kase, But it was nice seeing you hehe, babyeeee." I said and quickly find my way out of the bar to avoid possible scene, and hopefully wala ng check point.

----

" Ash, Where's Lewy pala? " Shantal ask I was actually waiting for her too nag text ako kanina and she said that she will be here din and the last message na sinend niya is papunta na siya. Asian na kaya yon..

" She said she will be here and the last message she send was she was on the way na  daw"

" Whose Lewy? " The girl beside me ask, actually she was a new friend of mine the first time we interact super gaan ng loob ko sa kanya so we became friends eventually.

" She's my wife..." I answered making here nod, I really admire her physical feature super ganda mala angel sabi nga ni Shantal. our conversation was cut short when Sabrina came...

" Hi mga ate!!! Sorry I was running late " she said and gave us all a peck in the cheek. she was even shock when she was now on the girl beside me

" Hi! I'm Yvonne " Yvonne said to Sabrina and she offer her hand for  hand shake. Sab took her hand and by the looks of it mukhang magkiclick silang dalawa. What people don't know is Sab is very pick with her circle of friends. she's not the very sociable one.

" Oh by the way Ash, I saw your Wifey sa labas, Mukhang nagmamadaling umalis " I was caught of guard sa sinabi ni Sab. Lewis didn't mention that she already arrive nor even tell me that she needed to leave as well even Shantal was shock to hear it. Think Ashley.. think!!!

" Ha? uh wait let me check if my message siya..." i said and fish my phone out trying to see if there was a message from her but none...

" I've seen the text na she said that she needed to leave dahil may emergency daw she is needed" I lied wala naman talagang message from Lewis, I just don't want them to think that Lewis and I were still in our battle mode. And because of that I am now starting to worry about her. Where is she anyway???

" Are you alright Ash? " Yvonne ask me, and I just nodded as an answer and i excuse myself to the group para magpunta ng washroom. I just need to call Lewis to know is she is okay, baka naman kase she is feeling sick kaya she needed to go already. I tried calling her number pero nagriring lang yun. I did not give up on contacting her phone and on the 8th call she finally answered but she sounded very nervous which is a first for a Macsen Lewis why would she be this way? May problema kaya?

" Hello Baby? Where are you? Are you alright lang ba?"  I bombared here with question and it took her a minute or two bago sumagot from the other line.

" Uh... I -- I'm sorry Ash, I suddenly felt something different and my stomach suddenly felt a pain, I was about to text you that I arrived kaso I don't want to risk it kaya umalis na lang ako and did not go."

" You can have told me about it, a simple text will do naman Baby, I'll tell that i need to tend to you para makauwe na ko.. nasan ka na? are you at home? "

" NO No... I'm okay now Ash, I already arrived at Cillian's pad since her place is much nearer, no need to worry about me okay? Just enjoy the party there Ashley..."

" Are you sure Lewy? I can ditch them naman and can also pick you up dyan sa place ni Cillian. "

" I'm 100% okay now no need to worry about me na, just enjoy alright? "

" Alright.. but if in any case some came up please don't hesitated to call or text me okay? Take care over there Baby.. I love....." i wasn't able to finish my sentence dahil she suddenly dropped the call like she was avoid the L- Word that much.. I hate to admit pero i am starting to feel hurt with the way she is treating me but i compose myself hindi ako dapat umiyak over this silly matter...

I slowly walk back to the party of Shantal and I just hope that Lewis is telling me the truth because I wont allow any mishap with what we are trying to built once again. I will never allow anything to break us up once again. Not again...

A/N: Helllo! SlowBurn 🥹